Ads

Saturday, 29 August 2015

Lotherton Hall...

The other week, I went to Lotherton Hall with my mum to take some photos for my photography project! So, I thought I'd share some of them on here! We started by walking through the gardens, and luckily, the weather was nice!





Lotherton Hall is in Leeds and a place that I always went to when I was little with my family! I'm not really sure why we used to go there so much as there's not really a lot there! But I suppose it is a good place to go when the weather is nice! 




There is a bird garden, but honestly, I'm not a huge fan of birds...





When I visited recently, I thought that it didn't really seem the same from when I was younger, but it will always be the place that I remember coming with my family. Bringing a picnic, having an ice cream and playing games on the fields are the things that come to mind when I think of coming here...












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig