Ads

Saturday, 12 September 2015

Current DVD Favourite's...

Watching films is definitely one of my favourite things to do! I love going to the cinema or having film nights at home. I never really get bored of watching films, even if they are the same ones that have been watched over and over again! I have also currently just got Netflix, so I love finding new films on there! I have quite a big DVD collection and I love been able to have a lot to choose from. Although, sometimes it does take me and my friend Beth a while to choose a film...:) For today's post, I have decided to show you my current DVD favourite's that I have loved watching in the past month. I have tried to pick a variety of DVD's, from romance to action. I have chosen 5 for you in total...


1. Friends with Benefits

Friends with Benefits is an American romantic comedy film, starring, Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. I think that this film is a great comedy and has a really nice romantic twist too. I really love the actors that are invloved in this film and I think that it is a great film to make you laugh and watch with your friends. No matter how many times I watch this, I still laugh and love it every time. 


2. Insurgent

Insurgent is the second film of the Divergent series! This one is an American science fiction adventure film starring Theo James and Shailene Woodley. I'm sure everyone has heard about this film as its a really popular series! I love the Divergent series and Insurgent is definitely my current favourite film! I love all of the action and the romance within the film too. I think that the actors are amazing and all of the sets and locations in the film are really good as well! I have watched this film so many times already and I can guarantee that I will never get bored of it.




3. Legally Blonde


Legally Blonde is an American comedy film starring Reece Witherspoon. I first watched this film a few months ago and I really enjoyed it! Everyone has always spoke about it and I have recently just bought Legally Blonde 2 to watch as well! I think it is a perfect film for a girly night in and is a film that always makes me laugh. This is a DVD that I will always have in my collection from now on and is one that I have been reaching for a lot recently. 


4. The Vow

The Vow is an American romantic drama film starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. I recently watched this film as it was on TV a few months ago. It has been one that I have wanted to watch for a while and I'm really happy that I did watch it! I really love the story line in the film and I also love the setting of the film too. I think this is also another perfect film for a girly night in too. I have always loved these two actors so its no surprise that I love the film!

5. Mr & Mrs Smith

Mr and Mrs Smith is an American romantic comedy action film starring Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I have always loved films that have a lot of action in them but also a romantic story line as well. I also love this film because of Angelina and Brad too as I think they are amazing actors and work really well together in this film. I have loved this film for years as its the type of film which I love watching. I never get bored of watching it again and again but I will go through phases where I will watch it all the time and this past month has definitely been one of those times!




I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and I hope I have given you some inspiration of new films to watch or remember old ones that you forgot you loved! I have left some links down below of where you can buy these DVD's if you want to purchase them for yourselves! 

Kellie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig