Ads

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

New Buys...

I have recently bought four new beauty products, all from Superdrug! Collections Contour Kit, Tanya Burr Cosmetics hollywood eye palette, Maybelline lash sensational mascara and Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation. I have tried them all for the first time in the past few weeks and I fell in love with them all! I have been using most of them on a daily basis and they are all long lasting and really good quality.


Collection Contour Kit: Highlight & Sculpt
This is definitely one of my favourite beauty products that I own! I also have the Maybelline Master Sculpt but I think that this Collection product is a lot better! The first time that I applied this product, I was amazed! I love how it is really easy to build up and I love the size of the product as well. I think that the product is an amazing price at £4.19 but I also got it on sale at £2.79!!


Tanya Burr Cosmetics: Hollywood eye palette
Once I heard that Tanya Burr was releasing more beauty products, I knew that I had to buy something from the range! In the end, I decided to buy the Hollywood eye palette. The palette consists of four colours; Nude Delight, Gold Coin, Enchantment and Bookworm. This is a perfect palette for a brown smoky eye and is one that I could use everyday. The colour's are really pigmented and long lasting.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
I decided to buy this mascara because I have seen it featured in so many beauty videos on YouTube. When I first tried this mascara, I 100% understood why everyone was talking about it! It gives amazing length and volume to my lashes and it lasts all day too! My sister has recently just bought the waterproof version and she also said that its really good as well! A really good quality drugstore product!


Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
My final product is a new foundation that I recently purchased. I got a sample of this foundation in a magazine, so I thought I would try it out as I have been wanting to find new foundations. I thought that it was a really nice coverage and long lasting, so I decided to buy one! I bought the foundation in the shade 21, this colour does look quite orange when you first apply it onto the skin, but once it has been blended out, it is a really nice colour!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig