Ads

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

September Favourite's: Beauty

This month I have been wearing makeup a lot more on a daily basis and using more products so I thought I'd show you my September beauty favourite's. A lot of them are quite new from what I purchased at the start of the month and I have been really happy with them so far! There are 9 products in total and I have tried to pick a variety for you! 



Maybelline Foundation and Mascara

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 

The first two products are from Maybelline and I recently featured them in a 'New Buys' post. I have been looking for a new foundation to try this month and I am really happy with this drugstore product! Its really long lasting and really good quality for the price. I bought this in the shade 21. The other product that I have been loving is the Lash Sensational Mascara. I have seen this product featured in so many YouTube videos so I had to buy it for myself! I really love this mascara and I use this everyday!

Collection Contour Kit and Concealer

Collection Contour Kit
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collection has always been one of my favourite drugstore brands because the products are so affordable and such good quality. This month, Collection released a new Contour Kit. I managed to get hold of the last one from Superdrug as they were sold out everywhere! I really love this product and I have been using it a lot this month. It is definitely my favourite contour kit that I own and is one that I will be purchasing again! The second product is a concealer. This is also another product that has been talked about a lot on YouTube so I bought one for myself. Its really long lasting and I love using this for under my eyes. Its my favourite concealer at the minute and I have it in the shade Cool Medium but I think I will buy the lighter shade next time.

Mac and Kate Moss Lipstick

Mac 'Modesty' Lipstick
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 107

Every month I always love buying a new lipstick as its one of my favourite makeup products! This month I have been using Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in 107. This is a popular shade and I can see why everyone loves it! I have been using it a lot this month because the weather is getting colder now and we are moving into autumn and I think that this is a perfect autumn shade. The second product I received as a present from my sister when she went to New York. I only received this a few days ago but I had to mention it because I love it so much already. This is a Mac Lipstick in the shade 'Modesty'. Its a really nice nude lipstick that is really long lasting and is one that I will be using a lot!

Tanya Burr Eye Palette 

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Eye Palette

This is also another product which I have mentioned in a previous post. This is a product from the well known YouTuber, Tanya Burr. I found it hard to decide which palette to buy but in the end I went for the Hollywood palette because it consisted of mainly brown shades which is what I use the most. The colours are really pigmented and long lasting and I really love the packaging as well. I have started to use this product a lot this month and I also want to try out her other eye palette's as well!

Rita Ora Nail Varnish

Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Varnish

This is definitely my favourite nail varnish at the minute and I will need to buy a new one soon because I have been using it so much. This is in the shade 498 'Rain rain go away'. I think its the perfect neutral colour and it goes with any outfit. The product is really long lasting and really affordable too. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo 

This product is probably one of my favourites every month but I thought I'd mention it in this post. Dry shampoo is something that most people own because its really handy and can make such a difference some days! This product is called Floral and Flirty Blush and it is the 200ml version. I have been using this a lot this month because it gives my hair some volume and my hair is very thin so sometimes it helps it look a lot better! This is a must have product that everyone owns!


Those are my September Favourites! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will leave links at the bottom if you want to have a look at the products! On Saturday I will be doing another September Favourites but this one wont be beauty related...

Kellie xx

Products:












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig