Ads

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Topshop Wishlist: Autumn

Autumn is one of my favourite times of year as I love wearing big jumpers and ankle boots. I also love that you can wear darker shades of makeup and nail varnish too! Today I have put together my wishlist from Topshop. Topshop has always been one of my favourite shops and I especially love when they bring in there autumn collection as I always love the colours of the clothes. My wishlist includes mostly day time outfits but also a few evening outfits as well...

Dresses: Daytime and Evening

Roll Neck Stripe Dress £32

Ribbed Bardot Dress £45

I love black clothes and I'm constantly wearing it all the time! So I love when autumn comes because I know its acceptable with the colder weather! I loved the style of the daytime dress as it looks really flattering but casual as well. I thought that the evening dress was a really nice fit and shape, and of course, I love the colour too!

Top and Shirt:

Side Split Top £30

Super-Soft Checked Shirt £30

I chose two different styles for my wishlist! I chose the first one as I really loved the colour of it and I thought that it fitted nicely going into Autumn. I also thought that its the kind of top that goes with anything! Jeans, leggings, skirts...The second top I chose is no surprise for me as I love Checked shirts! I think that they look really nice and are really comfy to wear too! I chose this particular one because I loved the colour!

Skirt and Trousers:

Denim Pocket Skirt £28

Cropped Paperbag Waist Trousers £40

I decided to add this skirt to my wishlist because I have wanted one for so long but I've never got round to buying one yet! I think that this style of skirt has come back into fashion again and I think it would look really nice for an Autumn outfit. You could wear it with tights and ankle boots and its perfect for the type of weather. The colour of the trousers is definitely one of my favourite at the moment! I have recently bought quite a few items of clothing in this colour so I had to add these to my wishlist! I really love the shape and style of these trousers. They could be worn casual or dressed up! 

The Jumpsuit:

Drape Front Jumpsuit £60

This jumpsuit definitely caught my eye when looking on the Topshop website. I loved the colour and really loved the style! I thought that this would be the perfect jumpsuit to wear throughout the day as it looks really comfy, or, it could be worn with heels for a night out too!

Bag and Boots:

Fold-Over Backpack £34

Be Mine Heeled Ankle Boots £39

Finally, I of course had to add a bag and a pair of boots to my wishlist because that is definitely one of my favourite things about Autumn fashion! I always seem to choose a black bag because I just think that it goes with everything. I have started to get back into backpacks again ever since I have seen Zoe Sugg (Zoella) wearing one a lot more often! I thought that this one was a perfect size for everyday use. The boots are also black, but again, for the same reason! I really like heeled boots and I think that they add something extra to your outfit. I think that these ones are a really good price for the quality and an essential for Autumn!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, all of the items are from Topshop! I have left links to all of the items at the bottom of this post. I will be back posting on Saturday with a new lifestyle post...

Kellie xx

Dresses: 

Tops:

Skirt and Trousers:

The Jumpsuit:

Bag and Boots:





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig