Ads

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Birthday: New Beauty Products


On Sunday I turned 18 and I was lucky enough to get lots of lovely presents! I thought that I would share my new beauty products with you as I have fallen in love with them! Birthday's are a perfect opportunity to get some new beauty products and I love looking at blog posts about new products so I can get some inspiration. I am very grateful for all of my presents and I loved spending time with my friends and family on my birthday! There are 6 new products to show you and I'm also going to give you my first impressions of them too!  

Real Techniques Collectors Edition Sculpting Set


I was so happy to receive this set from my friend Beth! I have been wanting some new makeup brushes for a while now and I love real techniques! I think that the brushes are really affordable and such good quality. The set consists of  three brushes and I love the colour of them too. The first brush is the sculpting brush, this is perfect for applying bronzer and its my new favourite brush for contouring! The second brush is a fan brush and I think that this is great for highlighting as its really light and soft. The third brush is the setting brush and I have been wanting this brush for a while. This one is perfect for setting my under eye concealer. 

Mac Lipstick: Velvet Teddy


This is a shade that everyone loves and is a very popular one! I have seen this shade featured in so many videos and pictures and I have been wanting this for a while now. My stepsisters bought me this lipstick and I absolutely love it! I think that this shade is perfect for everyday and I love the matte finish as well. My stepsisters also bought me a lip liner to go with this lipstick...


Mac Lip Pencil: Boldly Bare


This lip liner was recommended to me by the women at the Mac counter. I wanted a liner to go with my velvet teddy lipstick and she said that this one went really nicely with it. I have worn this combination twice now and I love it! I will be wearing these two products together a lot from now on and I'm really happy with the quality and finish!

Mac Lipstick: Honeylove


I also received another Mac lipstick from my friends Chloe and Elspeth, this one is in the shade Honeylove and is a matte finish too. I love the matte lipsticks from Mac as I love the finish! This colour is very similar to Velvet Teddy and I really love this shade. Its perfect to wear everyday and I know I will be using this a lot!

Rita Ora Nail Polish: Rain Rain Go Away


You will have seen this nail polish featured in my beauty post from last week! This is my favourite shade as I think that its the perfect nude nail polish! I would wear this colour in any season and I think that it goes with any outfit. I was so happy to receive this from my friend Ellie as its my favourite and I was also running out of this colour as I use it so much!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer


This is probably one of my favourites as I have been wanting this for so long! I finally own Benefit's Hoola Bronzer thanks to my friend Beth! I used this for the first time today and its safe to say that I have fallen in love with this product! You don't need to use a lot of this product and it lasts all day! I love the finish and colour of it and I just think its the perfect bronzer which everyone needs!


Products featured in this post:





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig