Ads

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Halloween Makeup Essentials!

Halloween Makeup Essentials



Today and Sunday's posts are all about Halloween! I thought that today I would show you some essentials for a Halloween makeup look. I have chosen a selection of beauty products which I think would be perfect for a Halloween look and they are affordable brands too! I really love Halloween because it gives you a chance to experiment with different makeup looks and wear really dramatic makeup looks too! I love looking on Pinterest for inspiration as its the perfect app! I will leave some of the looks at the bottom of this post which I think are creative and really good for Halloween!

1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
2. MUA Highlighting Powder

I think that bronzer and highlighter is perfect for Halloween because you can define parts of your face and make a lot of creative shadows! The Benefit Hoola Bronzer is amazing quality and I think its the perfect bronzer! You can define your cheekbones and be really creative. The MUA highlighter is a really nice shade and it has a slight shimmer inside the product which I think will be perfect for Halloween looks.

3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 
4. MUA Matte Eyeshadow 

I think that eyeshadow is one of the most important beauty products when creating your makeup look. A dramatic eyeshadow can change the whole look and can look amazing! All of the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyesahdows are perfect for creating any look but one of my favourites is in the shade pomegranate. They are long lasting and can bring a lot of colour to your look! A black eyeshadow seems to be a must on Halloween as dark eyeshadow is something that most people use! The MUA matte eyeshadow in black is really affordable and perfect for a dark smokey eye!

5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Liner

I think having long and dramatic lashes is perfect for Halloween. I don't have any fake lashes at the minute but I would recommend them as they release loads of amazing Halloween lashes! But if you don't have any lashes, then the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is a perfect alternative as this allows you to have long looking lashes! I also think that eyeliner is an important essential for Halloween as you can create dramatic eyes along with eyeshadow. The Maybelline Eye Studio Liner is really easy to use and is also really long lasting which is perfect for Halloween! You can create cat flicks which is what I will be doing!

7. Tanya Burr Riding Hood Nail Varnish 
8. Rimmel Nail Polish Black Cherries

I think that nail polish is also an essential to a Halloween look as you can make the colour match with your outfit! I think that darker colours work a lot better for Halloween as it goes with the theme. You can also wear false nails if you don't have long nails as these can look really good too! The two shades which I think are perfect are Red and a dark Purple. The first one is a Tanya Burr nail polish and this is the shade called Riding Hood. The second one is a Rimmel polish and this is the shade called Black Cherries.  

9. Kate Moss Lipstick 107
10. Maybelline Color Show Lipstick Berry Much

The final beauty product which I think is an essential is lipstick! I think that lipstick and eyeshadow are the most important products that can change your whole look! I also think that darker shades work a lot better as they go really well with the theme! The two shades which I think are perfect are a dark red and a dark purple. The first one is by Rimmel and the shade is 107. The second one is by Maybelline and the shade is called Berry Much. Both of these are really long lasting and really affordable too!



I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will be posting another Halloween post on Saturday! I will leave links below of all the beauty products featured in the post and I will also show you some of my favourite looks from Pinterest!

Kellie x


Pinterest Inspiration:

Taken from Pinterest

Taken from Pinterest

Taken from Pinterest

Taken from Pinterest

Taken from Pinterest

Taken from Pinterest













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig