Ads

Saturday, 3 October 2015

September Favourite's: Random

On Tuesday, I posted my September Beauty Favourite's, so today I thought that I would post my other favourite's which I have been really enjoying in September. This post includes; film and TV, books and music. I have new favourites every month because there are always new things being released or I rediscover some of my old favourites. 



TV Shows:

The 100

The 100 is definitely one of my favourite TV shows! This is an American post-apocalyptic drama TV show which has had two seasons out so far and the third one is being filmed at the minute! I was a bit late starting this series, but once I started watching this, I was attached! It is now my favourite show and I could watch it over and over. I love the cast that are involved and I love the story lines too! I would 100% recommend this show!!


Once Upon A Time
Images taken from Google Images

I recently got Netflix a few months ago and I started to watch Once Upon A Time first because a lot of people had recommended it and I thought that it was something that I would really like! I am only on the second season but I am really enjoying it so far. I really love all of the characters involved and I think that how they connect all of the story lines together is really clever. I would suggest this show on Netflix because its really interesting and there is always a new story line!

Films:

Insurgent and Mamma Mia

The two films that I have really enjoyed watching throughout September are Insurgent and Mamma Mia. Insurgent is an American science fiction adventure film starring two of my favourites, Shailene Woodley and Theo James. This film has recently been released on DVD so I have been watching it quite a lot recently and I love The Divergent Series. Another film that I have watched quite a lot in September is Mamma Mia. This film was released in 2008 so its an old favourite which I really enjoy! This film is a musical and I really love how they adapt the songs into the story line. This film always cheers me up and is one that I will never get bored of. 

Book:

Paper Towns

I have only just started reading paper towns a few weeks ago but I am really enjoying it so far! I went to go see the film not long after it was released and I think that the film was really good and I also loved seeing Cara Delevingne too! The story is about Quentin and his childhood friend named Margo. He goes on a search for Margo when she mysteriously goes missing and you get to discover more about Margo and the other characters along the journey that they go on. I always love John Green's books so I definitely wanted to read this one! I haven't finished it yet but I think that it is a really interesting book that most people would enjoy! 

Music:

Ellie Goulding- On My Mind

This song was released a few weeks ago and I have been listening to it non stop since then! Ellie Goulding is one of my favourite artists and I am really happy that I have been able to get tickets to see her next year. I was very excited to find out that she is releasing new music and I cant wait to hear the rest of the music because I am really enjoying listening to On My Mind. 

Little Mix- Love Me Like You

I have always loved Little Mix ever since they were on X Factor and I really love their new song called Love Me Like You. They are also releasing a new album soon so I'm excited to hear their new music! Love Me Like You is a song that I always listen to in the car and I think that a lot of people will enjoy this song! They also released the video today and it is based on prom and I love all of the dresses that they wear! Love Me Like You has got me excited to hear their new songs from album three!


They were all of my favourites that I have been enjoying throughout September! I am looking forward to carrying on watching Once Upon A Time and finishing Paper Towns. I am also really excited for The 100 season three as I think that it is going to be the best one yet! I will have another beauty post on Tuesday and I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Kellie xx












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig