Ads

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Top 4 places I want to visit...

Travelling to different places around the world is definitely something that I want to do after college. There are so many places that I would love to see and so many things that I would love to do. I am beginning to save my money so that I have the opportunity to start travelling on my own or with friends either in 2016 or 2017. I think that travelling gives you a sense of freedom and its also an achievement as well as you have worked hard to save up the money to get there. In today's post, I have decided to pick my four top places which I would like to visit in the following years. It was quite hard to narrow it down to four, but these are the places that I have been wanting to visit for years and years and hopefully I will get the chance some day!

1. America 
Images taken from Pinterest

America is the number one place that I want to visit and I have done ever since I was little! America is a very big place and I would love to go out there and visit a few places rather than one. The top three places in the US that I would like to visit are New York, Florida and Los Angeles. New York is a place that most people would love to visit some day and I hope I get the chance! There is so much to do and going shopping there would be a dream! The second place I want to visit is Florida and the main reason for this is Disney World! I am a big Disney fan and even though I've visited Disney in Paris, I would love to go to Florida! The final place is Los Angeles! I love the idea of the Hollywood and celebrity lifestyle and I would love to go visit all of the tourist spots in Los Angeles. Especially the walk of fame and the Hollywood sign! 


2. Africa
Image taken from Pinterest

The second place which I would love to visit is Africa! I would really love to go on a safari and see all of the animals. I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube of people going to see the animals and having an experience where they can get up close with them and look after them. This would be a dream come true for me as I am a big animal lover! I have always wanted to go visit Africa and after watching the film 'blended' it has made me want to visit even more! I would love to see the culture over there and see how its different to where I live. Everyone always talks about the amazing experience that they have had and I think it would be a beneficial holiday for relaxing and getting rid of a lot of stress!


3. Skopelos
Image taken from Pinterest

If you have seen the film 'Mamma Mia' then you may recognize this place! This is a small Greek island and is the main location where Mamma Mia was filmed and I think it looks so beautiful. I think that the film really shows the best parts of the location and I would love to visit there some day. I think that it looks like the perfect holiday destination and also the perfect place to take lots of nice photos! I recommend watching the film and I can guarantee that you will want to visit Skopelos afterwards!


4. Australia
Image taken from Pinterest

The final place which I would love to visit is Australia! I don't have a lot of knowledge of Australia so I'm not sure on the specific place that I would want to visit. I think that there are a variety of places which lots of people visit for a lot of reasons as there is so much to do and see! One place which does look amazing is The Great Barrier Reef which is located in Queensland. I would love to see what it looks like and also go snorkeling too so that I can see everything in full detail! Australia is a place which a lot of people want to visit at some point and I think it would be a great holiday!

I really hope that I can visit all of these places one day and I hope that they are everything that I expect them to be! I always love going on Pinterest to look at travel pictures and get some inspiration of different places around the world. There is so much to see and I think that it is important to me to see these places! I would love to spend a full year travelling and I think it would be such an amazing experience. I think that one of the most interesting things would be seeing the similarities and differences between locations. I will leave my Pinterest below as I have a board which is specifically for travel pictures!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post! Next week will be Halloween themed and I have been waiting for this for a while as I love this time of year! 

Kellie x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig