Ads

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Beauty Essentials for the colder months...

Today's post is about my beauty essentials which I like to use in these colder months. My beauty favourites change depending on the season as I like different shades and colour's every season. As the whether gets a bit colder, I like to where some darker shades, as well as my simple everyday nudes. I also like to use more products within my everyday routine as my skin needs a lot more care when it gets colder. Today I have picked out a selection of products that I have been using a lot recently and things that I think are essentials. These products include makeup and skincare and they are all affordable and high quality too!


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I think this is my favourite beauty essential in the colder months. Bronzer is something that I love to use when doing my makeup as I think it can change the whole look and I love the colour of this product. It helps bring colour to your face as I am quite naturally pale. This bronzer is amazing quality and you don't need to use a lot of it either. I love the brush that's included and its the best bronzer I have used so far!

Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette

Even though warmer shades are my favourite anyway, I think that they are perfect for this time of year too! This palette includes four brown shades that all work well together, some are matte and some are shimmery. I really like this combination as I can use the matte shades for everyday use and the shimmery shades when I go out for a meal or something. This palette is so affordable and such good quality!

Mac: Modesty and Rimmel: 107

This time of the year is my favourite as I get to wear darker lipsticks a lot more often. I also like to have a nude option as well and the one that I've been loving at the moment is MAC's Modesty. This lipstick is a perfect everyday nude and its a cremesheen finish so it helps when my lips get dry too. The darker shade which I love is Rimmels shade 107. This is a Kate Moss lipstick and one that I have mentioned a few times before as I love it! These lipsticks are so affordable and long lasting too.


Soap and Glory: Body Butter and Hand Food

Skincare is important all year round but I think that it's an essential when it gets colder. Soap and Glory is my favourite brand for skincare as its affordable and really good quality. I love the packaging of the products and they all smell really nice too. I use the body butter after I get out of the shower and this helps to keep my skin soft and moisturised. The one that I have is 300ml and lasts me ages! Soap and Glory's hand food is a product that I have used for a long time and is an essential for me. I use this once or twice a day and I think its the perfect product!



I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back on Saturday with a new lifestyle post!

Kellie xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig