Ads

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Celebrity Style Icon Series: Selena Gomez

I have decided to start doing a series on my blog every now and then which is about my celebrity style icons! Looking what the celebs are wearing is something that I love to do! I follow all of my favourites on Instagram and Twitter to see what they're wearing and all of their latest outfits. Fashion is a major thing for celebs so they always wear something new and keep up with the latest fashion. I decided to do this series because I know many people love celebrity styles and I would love to share who's style I have been loving at the minute. The first celeb that I had to mention is Selena Gomez. I have always loved Selena Gomez, as I used to watch her on Disney Channel. She has achieved so much since then and her style has developed so much over the years!

Getty Images

One of my favourite looks! I really like the style of this dress and Selena looks gorgeous as always!

Getty Images

Selena's street style is amazing! I love the jacket especially!

Getty Images

I can't believe she can come off a plane looking like this! So simple but really fashionable!

Getty Images

This colour is one of my favourites at the minute! I love the length and the slits in the dress too! I also love the nude heels...

Getty Images

I had to include this outfit as its one that I always remember! I love the colour and style of the dress as its quite different! I love her hair in this too.

Getty Images

This is such an effortless look but it looks so amazing! Her hair is one of my favourite things about this outfit!

Getty Images

I always love Selena's red carpet looks! I think this colour suits her and the style is so beautiful! She looks so glamorous!

Getty Images

One of Selena's most recent looks at the Victoria Secret show! I love black clothing so there's no surprise that I love this dress!

Getty Images

This is another one of Selena's looks from the Victoria Secret show. I think this is another look that is really simple but looks so gorgeous! 

Getty Images

I love this look and the main reason is because of Selena's hair! I think its a really effortless look but it also allows the look to be really glamorous too!

I hope you enjoyed this post as its something different! I will be posting this series once every few months so I hope you look forward to seeing more celebrity style icons! I have taken all my images from Getty Images as this is a great website to see all things celebrity! I will be back on Saturday with a very exciting post!!













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig