Ads

Saturday, 7 November 2015

Days Out...

I really enjoy going on small walks sometimes as I find that this is one of the best ways for me to relax and forget about things for a while. Sometimes I do this on my own or with someone else. Me and my cousin Aine went for a walk around the barf near my house which is one of my favourite places to go for a walk. Even though a walk is such a simple thing, I really felt like this was needed that day as I wanted to forget about all the things that I were stressed or upset about. I usually leave my phone at home or in the car when I go on these walks as this is one thing that can cause the most stress! I think that doing small things like this that make you that little bit happier is important and so I thought that I'd share a few pictures...






For some reason, I really like walking through forests and woods and there is something about the atmosphere which I find quite calming. I think that its really peaceful and a great place to walk your dogs or just a place to clear your head. Everyone has a place which they find quite calming and I also find the beach quite relaxing too!






Today's post is short and simple which is something that I like to do every so often! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be back on Tuesday with a beauty related post!

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig