Ads

Saturday, 21 November 2015

Going to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2!

Picture taken from E Online

On Thursday night, I went to go see Mockingjay part 2 at the cinema! I honestly can't believe how amazing it was! Such a good conclusion to end all of the films. I wont spoil anything in this post as I know how annoying that can be! I experienced every emotion when watching this film and I enjoyed every second of it. Everyone has been waiting for this film for so long now and it definitely didn't disappoint! I think that the cast and everyone involved did such an amazing job with the final film. Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favourite actresses and I think she is so talented and did an amazing job with Katniss. I love how we have been able to see all of the characters grow and develop and I think that this film allows us to see the characters come together to fight one last time. Katniss has been such an inspiring character that so many people look up to and Mockingjay part 2 shows her character off perfectly. She doesn't disappoint in this film and definitely proves herself as the 'Mockingjay'.
I like to watch the films before reading the books with big films like these as I don't like to know what happens in films (as I much prefer them over books). It is safe to say that there were many surprises in this film that I didn't expect to happen! I think that this film includes so much, and I love all of the action! The film is such an amazing quality and I think that there's something for everyone. I was definitely sat on the edge of my seat throughout a lot of the film and I never wanted it to end! 
All four films have been amazing and I think that the final film may be my favourite. These films are so huge worldwide and its no surprise that everyone is loving the finale. I think they ended it perfectly in a way to say goodbye to the characters and the story line. The cast involved must be so proud of what they have achieved and I am so happy that I was introduced to these films from the very beginning! 

I saw Mockingjay Part 2 at Xscape Cineworld...

Pre Starbucks to calm the excitement!

I went to see the film with my stepmum, Sheridan. She loved it too!

Of course its on the front cover!!

The cinema was so busy once everyone came in!

Such an amazing film!!

Picture taken from E Online
'May the odds be ever in your favour'


The Perfect conclusion to such an amazing franchise...

Kellie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig