Ads

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Lara...


This blog post is purely dedicated to my dog Lara. Unfortunately she passed away around six months ago and I've missed her more and more each day so I decided to make a blog post! Lara was a German Shepherd and she was honestly the best! She loved chasing shadows and always made me laugh with some of the things that she did. I used to take Lara on walks all the time across the fields behind my house and this is something that I miss the most. She loved running across the fields and she would always stop and turn around to make sure that I was still there...She was really well behaved and I couldn't of asked for a better dog! Lara was a member of our family and I know some people don't understand this, but once you get a dog or another pet, trust me you will! We got Lara when she was a puppy and had her for over 9 and a half years so its such a shock not having her around all the time. I tend to be home alone a lot so the one thing that I miss the most is having her company all the time. I wanted to share a few pictures with you as a memory of Lara who I miss so so much!



Lara definitely loved the camera! 



She also loved getting into the Christmas spirit too! Although she didn't have much of a choice (I'm sure she enjoyed it really!)


One of my favourite pictures! Looking cute as always!



Lara loved sleeping on the sofa or in some cases, on my bed! I do miss having her at the end of my bed, I never realised how much I would miss that as she always took up half of the bed!


This is a picture that I rediscovered on Facebook a few days ago. This is quite an old photo but its now one of my favourites that I will keep forever as I love it! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and although it was something quite different, it was a personal post to me and one that I am really happy with! No one really understands how much something will effect your life until it's gone. But she had a really good life and was well looked after. She was a well loved dog and will always be apart of the family!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig