Ads

Saturday, 14 November 2015

New Purchases


In the past few weeks I have recently bought some new items which I wanted to show you! There are a variety of things which I have bought and I have been loving them all in the past few weeks or even days for some of the items! I am going to talk about them all individually and there are 9 in total! Some of these I bought when out shopping and some of the things are what I pre-ordered a few months ago and finally received...

1. Disney DVD's...

I decided to buy four new Disney dvd's as there is an offer on at the minute which is buy one get one free! So I couldn't resist...The four that I chose to buy were; Tangled, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Maleficent. There were a lot to choose from so it did take me a while to decide but I'm happy that I have four more to add to my collection! I also really love the Disney classic packaging too.

2. Girl Online On Tour

If you didn't know, Girl Online On Tour is the second book by Zoe Sugg! I'm sure most of you have heard of her so I don't think that I need to explain! I read the first book at the start of this year and I really enjoyed it so I decided to pre-order the second book! I haven't actually started reading it yet as I've only just received it. I really love the cover of Zoe's book and the first book is one of those books that you cant put down once you've started reading, so I'm really excited to start reading the second one!



3. Ellie Goulding- Delirium

I was so excited to receive this album as I have been waiting for this for so long! Ellie Goulding is one of my favourite artists and I was so happy to find out that she was releasing another album! I think that she looks amazing on the cover and I really love the colour of the album too. I have had this CD playing in my car non stop for the past few days and I really love all of the songs! I am also going to see her in March so I cant wait now that I have heard all of her new songs! I would 100% recommend this album.

4. Little Mix- Get Weird

This is also another CD which I have been waiting to get for a while now! This album is the third album by Little Mix and they are also one of my favourites! I have listened to this album for the past few days and I really love all of the songs! Little Mix have a different style to each album and that is something that I love! This is another album that I will have on repeat and I am really happy that I finally have it!



5. Glamour Magazine

I decided to mention this purchase because it has been one of my favourites! This is the most recent Glamour magazine and I specifically bought this because Tanya Burr is on the cover. Tanya Burr is a well known YouTuber and is one of my favourites! I really love the pictures included in the article and I think that she looks so amazing! I love seeing the things that YouTubers are achieving!

6. SacconeJoly Calendar 

Here is another item related to a popular YouTube family. (There seems to be a theme in this blog post...) This item is the SacconeJoly 2016 calendar and I am so happy to finally have this! The SacconeJolys are a YouTube family who film everyday of their lives and I recently made a blog post about meeting them! Meeting The SacconeJoly's! I think that this calendar is really amazing and I love all of the pictures included! I love watching their videos everyday and I am so happy with how much they have achieved!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig