Ads

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Product Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Today I am going to be giving my opinion and first impression of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation! I am always looking for a new foundation because I have yet to find an amazing drugstore foundation which works really well with my skin. I have oily skin and because of this, my face gets shiny quite easily. So, I am always trying out drugstore foundations to see if I can find one that works for me! I have found a good higher end foundation which is the Mac Studio Fix Foundation but I also like to have the drugstore alternative as well.



I was recommenced this foundation by YouTuber Danielle Mansutti. I asked her for a foundation recommendation for oily skin and she said the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation! I am so happy with this product so far and its definitely the best drugstore foundation that I have tried!



I have been using this foundation for a few weeks now and I am happy with the quality! It lasts all day on my skin and I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set the foundation. I do have to touch up my powder a few times throughout the day but overall this foundation has been the best one so far. There are a range of shades to choose from and I bought the shade 115 and I think that it matches really well with my skin.

I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply the foundation and I sometimes use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to help blend it out. I think that this foundation goes on really nicely and doesn't feel to heavy on your skin either. I would say that this foundation gives you medium coverage but I think that this is perfect for everyday use.




I have also experimented with photos as well to see what the effect is with or without flash. I think that it looks really nice in photos and so far, flash doesn't seem to be a problem with this foundation.



I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back on Saturday with a new lifestyle post!

Kellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig