Ads

Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Celebrity Style Icon Series: Jennifer Lawrence

The last time I posted one of these was in November, so I thought that it was about time to do another one! I instantly knew who I was going to choose when I thought about this post and that is Jennifer Lawrence! She has always been a style icon to me and never fails to amaze with with her street style or red carpet style! Since Mockingjay Part 2 has recently been released, we have seen a lot of Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet and I think that this is the best she has ever looked! I loved looking at all the outfits she decided to wear and I thought that they were all gorgeous. I also really love her hair at the minute too and its the exact colour that I want! It was hard to narrow down the looks for this blog post, but here are a few of my favourites...

getty images

getty images

getty images

getty images

Black is my favourite colour when it comes to clothing so there was no surprise that I loved these outfits! I love the black dresses for the red carpet but I also love the suit style outfits too! The last outfit is my favourite and I think it is something that I would love to wear!

getty images

getty images

getty images

getty images

getty images

getty images

getty images

Jennifer Lawrence has also been wearing a lot of white too and I think she looks gorgeous! These are defiantly some of my favourites! Although a lot of the outfits that she wears are really simple, she still looks amazing and so glamorous! I think it looks perfect with her hair and she is my number one inspiration! I love watching interviews with Jennifer Lawrence as she has the best personality and I always want to see what she's wearing. 

getty images

I also really love Jennifer's street style as well. This look has been one of my favourites recently but there are loads of outfits that I have loved! Her fashion style is very similar to mine and her red carpet choices are what I would choose if I was going to a premiere. I also have been loving her makeup looks as well at the minute. She has been wearing a gorgeous red lip a lot which goes really well with the black and white dresses!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will be continuing this series on my blog next month! I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve and I cant wait to see what 2016 brings! I think its going to take me a while to get used to saying 2016 as its come around so quickly! I have lots of ideas planned for the blog next year so there's lots to look out for! I will see you on Saturday with another lifestyle post and the first one of 2016! 

Kellie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig