Ads

Saturday, 26 December 2015

Christmas Baking

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and had a nice day with your family! I had a really nice day yesterday with my family and I received lots of lovely gifts from my family and friends! For today's post, I decided to show you what I baked for Christmas Eve. My family usually get together on Christmas Eve for a little party, so I decided to bake some things! I baked some buns and cookies and these were both really easy to make!

The first thing that I made were plain buns with butter icing. I left a few of them with normal icing but the rest had butter icing on them with Christmas sprinkles. These buns are really easy to make and don't take long! I haven't gone into a lot of detail about the recipe as I haven't had much time these past few days with it being Christmas! But, you can see a detailed recipe here...Cupcakes Recipe. You need to pre heat your oven to 150, mix all of your ingredients together, separate the mixture into cases, bake in the oven, leave to cool and then decorate!




Buns:

Ingredients:
125g sugar
125g butter
125g self raising flour
2 eggs
Icing sugar
Decorations
Bun cases

Icing sugar and butter for the icing. (The amount of these ingredients is up to you! You need double the amount of icing sugar to butter. I used around 100g butter and 200g icing sugar for mine.) If you want to see another recipe I have done with Butter Icing, then look here...Cupcakes.





The next thing that I made were milk and white chocolate cookies. This was something that my sister wanted me to make and I followed the recipe by Tanya Burr. It was really helpful having a video to follow as I had never made these before. They are really simple and easy to make. 

Cookies:

Ingredients:
200g butter
300g caster sugar
1 large egg
325g self raising flour
dash of milk
200g white chocolate
200g milk chocolate





I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope I gave you some inspiration of what to bake! These are really easy to do and they taste really nice! I hope you all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year! I cant believe its all over and its almost 2016! I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty related post!

Kellie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig