Ads

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Leeds German Market

Yesterday, I went to Leeds German Market with my two friends Chloe and Elspeth. I have never been to this before but its something that I've wanted to do for years. I really enjoyed it and it definitely made me feel really festive! I loved all of the little stalls and the atmosphere is really great too! We went during the day time so I didn't get to see it in the dark with all the lights lit up, but I'm sure it looks amazing! I didn't buy anything but I thought all the stalls were really cute and its a place to go to get you in the Christmas mood. I had a really lovely day with Chloe and Elspeth, we exchanged Christmas presents and did a bit of shopping too. I took lots of pictures for this post so I hope you enjoy!




All of the stalls sold loads of Christmas things and lots of little cute things too! 













I really love going to festive events because I sometimes get out of the festive mood so I like going to things like this! I also try and watch a lot of Christmas films so that I stay excited for Christmas. I cant believe how close Christmas is now, this year has gone so so fast! I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post and the last post before Christmas!

Kellie xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig