Ads

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Under £10 last minute beauty gifts...


Today's post, I thought I would give some ideas if you're struggling for some last minute shopping! I know a lot of people leave Christmas shopping to the last few days, so I gathered some beauty products that are all under £10. These would make perfect gifts for friends or family and they are all easy to get hold of, so they're perfect for last minute presents! 


This is a perfect palette for a Christmas gift! It includes a bronzer, blush and highlight. This palette is only £8 and its amazing quality! The packaging is really lovely and this is an amazing gift for anyone who loves makeup!


This product is also another palette which is really affordable but a high quality gift! This product contains three shades for contouring with. Plus, it also gives you instructions on how to use them as well which I think is really helpful. This Barry M product is only £6.49, so a really affordable last minute gift!


I think this a really good gift for Christmas! If you know someone that loves eyeshadow, then this is a really affordable gift that is high quality! This palette is from Maybelline and costs £9.99 and contains 12 shades!




I have mentioned this product so many times on my blog, so I had to include it in this post! I know so many people that use this mascara and absolutely love it! It only costs £7.99 and is one of the best mascaras I have used. A great gift!


I think that these products from Maybelline are perfect little gifts for Christmas! They are only £4.99 and last for a really long time. There are a selection of shades to choose from and they are one of my favourite drugstore products!



I have only recently just bought lip butters and I really like them! They are a nice alternative to lipsticks and I really love that you have the option of a Matt one as well. The Rimmel product is £5.99 and the collection products are £2.99. I think these are perfect for last minute gifts and there are a variety of colours to choose from!



I hope you enjoyed reading this post and hopefully I gave you some ideas if you're struggling what to get in the last few days! I decided to base this on drugstore products that are under £10 as I know how expensive Christmas can be. But drugstore brands have improved so so much and I love a lot of the products that they offer. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and I will be back on Boxing day with another lifestyle post!

Kellie xx











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig