Ads

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

What's in my makeup bag? Christmas Day...

Today's beauty post is all about whats in my makeup bag on Christmas Day! Some people just lounge around and chill out on Christmas Day but because I have lots of family to visit, we tend to get dressed up and get ready. So, I usually do my makeup on Christmas Day and bring a little makeup bag around with me. In today's post I will be showing you all of the products that I will most likely be using on Christmas Day and also what I will be taking with me in my makeup bag!


The makeup look that I would wear on Christmas day would be quite easy but I would put effort in with the eyes and lips to make the look a bit more special. I don't usually want a lot of heavy makeup on Christmas Day as I want it to feel comfortable and last the whole day! But I usually want to make an effort as there's always lots of pictures and I quite enjoy getting dressed up on Christmas! I have listed below all of the products that I am planning on using ...

Garnier Moisture Matte 
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Rimmel Wake me up concealer
Rimmel Stay matte powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Nars Blush
Collection Highlight and Sculpt
Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette
Benefit Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Kate Moss Lipstick 107

You can create so many different looks for Christmas Day and this year I decided that I am going to wear a brown smokey eye with a red lip! The Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 is one of my favourite's and I think that it's the perfect colour for Christmas Day! I will also be receiving some new makeup products for Christmas so that it something that I am really looking forward too!



Since I go to visit different places on Christmas Day, I will need to bring a small makeup bag around with me, with a few essentials. The first thing which I will bringing is a small mirror which is always handy wherever you go! The second thing is powder and a powder brush. I have really oily skin so this is my most essential product to bring with me as I need this a lot throughout the day. Also, I will be bringing concealer as this will always be useful! Mascara is something that I don't usually need to top up during the day but is something I feel like I need to bring anyway. Lipstick is something I know I will need as I will be eating a lot and it will need re-applying again! Finally, a few brushes are quite important for me to bring, just in case! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I am getting more and more excited for Christmas after writing all these posts! I haven't planned an outfit for Christmas Day yet but this is something I usually decide on the morning anyway. I will be back on Saturday with another Christmas related lifestyle post! 

Kellie xx





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE Hoola Bronzer by Benefit! One of the best bronzers out there that isn't orange and can double as a contour colour.

    Kellie since you have oily skin try smashbox's anti-shine or paula's choice mattifyer, those are my favorite for combating oiliness and shine!

    Take care over the holidays :)
    Olivia.
    Makeup Artist Toronto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoola is my favourite! I haven't found anything better yet...Thank you so much for the tips! I have been wanting to try some Smashbox products out for ages! Have a good Christmas :)
      Kellie xx

      Delete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig