Ads

Saturday, 2 January 2016

2015 favourites...

I can't believe its 2016 already! This year has sped by and if I'm being honest, this year hasn't been so great for me so I'm hoping for bigger and better things this year. Today I wanted to share with you the things that I have been loving this year. These range from beauty to music! Some of the things are what I have loved all year but some are new favourite's in the past few months, but have definitely stood out to me. I am going to get straight on with telling you all about the things I have been loving, as there are quite a lot...

Beauty

Real Technique Brushes

Real Technique brushes have been my favourite throughout 2015! I think they are really affordable and perfect for applying my makeup! There are a variety of brushes and I really love the colour of them too! They last so long and I use them everyday. I am slowly growing my collection and I hope that I can get my hands on the bold collection brushes at some point!

Rimmel 107, Honeylove and Velvet Teddy

Lipstick has been one of my favourite makeup products this year and I have collected lots of new shades! It was really hard to narrow it down but I managed to pick out my top three. The first one is a Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel and this is in the shade 107. It's the perfect red for me and I love it! There are also two shades by Mac which I have been loving, Honeylove and Velvet Teddy. These are perfect nude shades and I have been wearing them a lot. 

Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette and Benefit Hoola Bronzer

The Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette has been my favourite eye shadow palette this year! Brown shades are perfect for me and this contains four shades. Its my go to palette that I absolutely love! I have also been loving Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. This is the best bronzer I have ever used and its so long lasting! It will be a makeup product that I will repurchase. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Rimmel's wake me up concealer has been my favourite under eye concealer for months. Its lasts me all day and is the perfect shade for my skin. Its so affordable and a perfect drugstore product! Another drugstore product that I have been loving is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. This has been my favourite for months and its one of the best mascara's that I own!

Zoella Body Mist

This body mist by Zoella has been a product that I have been really loving for months. It smells amazing and I love the packaging too! This product is only £8 and as you can tell by the picture, I have bought a brand new one as I have run out!

Soap and Glory Hand Food

This was a product that I had to mention in my favourites because its the best! This is a hand cream by Soap and Glory and is something that I have been using everyday all year. I love the packaging and this product smells really great too! The quality is amazing and is one that I would recommend.

TV/Films


The 100

Now this is something that I am very excited to write about as I have a small obsession with this show. The 100 is my favourite show and I absolutely love it! There have been two seasons so far and the third season comes out this month and I can't explain how excited I am! If you haven't seen it then please watch an episode as I know you will be hooked! Its the best show I have watched and I think its so so amazing!

Insurgent and Mockingjay Part 2

Divergent has been my favourite film for a while so I was super excited to go and see Insurgent at the start of 2015. I thought that it was amazing and I have watched it so many times since buying it on DVD! Its one of my all time favourite films and I cant wait for the next one in March! The other film that I have loved this year is Mockingjay Part 2, this only came out in November but I love it! I went to the cinema a few times to see it as I loved it that much. I love all the big franchise films and I watch them all the time!

Youtubers


           

I thought that I would mention my favourite Youtubers in this post as I have been loving YouTube throughout 2015 and its getting bigger and bigger! I chose three channels but it was really hard to narrow it down. The first channel I had to mention is by Zoella also know as Zoe Sugg. She was one of the first Youtubers that I watched and I love her videos. She posts a variety of videos and I could sit and watch them all day! She also has a vlog channel which I have been loving too.

            

The second channel which I love is by the Sacconejoly's. I have mentioned them on my blog before as I was lucky enough to meet them a few months ago. They film everyday and post a video at 6pm. I love their videos and they cheer me up everyday! A lot of people don't really understand vlogs but I can watch them all day. This is a channel that I would 100% recommend.


           

This channel is one that I discovered this year and its one that I had to mention! Lucy and Lydia are twins who run this channel and I think that their videos are amazing! I feel like I have so much in common with these girls and that's why I love their videos so much. I love how creative their videos are and I would love to meet them one day!

Music

Little Mix and Ellie Goulding

I think that music this year has been amazing and there have been loads of artists who have released amazing albums! The first band which I had to mention is Little Mix. I have loved them since they were on X factor and I am seeing them for the third time this year which I am super excited about! They released their new album this year called Get Weird and I love it! The second artist which I wanted to mention is Ellie Goulding. She has always been an artist which I have loved but she has really stood out this year with her new album, Delirium. I love her voice and I am also seeing her this year for the first time which I am really looking forward to!

Those are some of my favourtie's from 2015! I hope this year holds some amazing opportunities for me and I can't wait to see some of my favourite artists this year! I hope that you all had an amazing New Year and I hope that you have some amazing things planned for this year. This year I want to focus on making myself happy and I think this is a perfect resolution for everyone. I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty related post!

Kellie xx 

Links:






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig