Ads

Saturday, 9 January 2016

2016...

Today, I thought I'd write a post all about 2016 as a New Year can mean lots of new goals and exciting things! In this post, I am going to include some resolutions and also some things that I am looking forward too! I know a lot of people make resolutions and some don't bother as they only last a week! But I am going to try really hard this year to stick to mine as I want this year to be amazing! Last year was one of the worst years for me, I won't bore you with all the details but the main focus now, is making this year one that I will remember!

Resolutions:

My number one resolution is definitely fitness! I know this is a typical one that everyone says, but I really want to take this one seriously. Over the past few months, I have started to be really unhappy with the way I look and I know we all go through these phases. So, I decided to join the gym and do something about it! I want to start exercising more as I know it will benefit my body and I also want to make an effort with eating healthier as I know this will benefit me a lot too! I will still give myself a treat day, as I can't just cut out all delicious food! Joining the gym was something I was always unsure about as I always felt intimidated, but I have been a few times now and I'm actually enjoying it! No one is looking at you as everyone's there for the same reason and focused on what they're doing.



Another resolution with mine is one that I wasn't sure about sharing, but I thought that this may be an important one for everyone! I want to try and focus on making myself happy a lot more and stop worrying about what others think! I have definitely made a lot of decisions based on making others happy and I also haven't done a lot of things that I wanted to do as I was worried what other people would think. But me and my friend Nia, have decided to try our hardest to focus on ourselves this year and do things that we want to do as we know it will make us a lot happier!

Taken from Pinterest

The final resolution that I want to mention is to do with travelling! I have got a few more resolutions but I thought that these three would be the best to put on the blog. This year, I want to save up so that I can travel in 2017 and I also want to begin planning where I want to go as soon as possible! America is a place where I definitely want to visit first! There are so many sights to see and places to go and I would love to visit a few places in the US. New York, Florida and LA are the top three places on my list and I am really excited to start planning this trip! There are so many places around the world which I want to go and see. I would love to spend a year travelling the world, but I guess its easier said than done!

Taken from Pinterest

Exciting things in 2016:

One of the things that I am most excited about this year is seeing two of my favourite artists! The first one is Ellie Goulding and I have never seen her before so I'm really looking forward to it! I have always loved her songs from the beginning and I absolutely love her voice, I think she will be amazing live! The second artist that I am seeing are Little Mix! This will be the third time that I have seen them now and I am very excited for their tour. They are amazing live and I can't wait to see what this tour will include! 

Images taken from Pinterest

Another thing which I am excited for is The 100 season 3! This is my favourite TV show and I am so so excited for it to start in a few weeks! If you have never seen any of the episodes, I would 100% recommend them as its the best show ever! I mentioned this show in one of my previous posts and I am sure there will be a blog post purely dedicated to my reaction on season 3! I love the cast involved and I think it is a show that has gotten really popular throughout the two seasons. I won't go into a lot of detail as I'll just get over excited!
Taken from Pinterest

There are also loads of new films coming out this year and some of them are ones I've been waiting for years! A few examples are, Allegiant, The Jungle Book, Finding Dory and many more! I love going to the cinema and its one of my favourite things to do! I could also sit and watch films all day so I get really excited about new films coming out. I also love that Disney are releasing a lot more films and more remakes which is really exciting too!
Taken from Pinterest

A final thing which I am looking forward to is finishing college! I'm not going to university as its not for me and all of my friends are going, so its kind of scary! I haven't fully worked out what I am going to do yet but this is something that I will be focusing on in the next few months. I hope to get an apprenticeship or full time job, so its exciting to think what I could be achieving very soon!

Even though this was quite a wordy post, I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway! I think this time of year is a great time to reflect and really think about what you want to achieve. Setting goals is something that I think is really important and I usually give up after a certain amount of time, but this year I am going to stick to them as I want this year to be a lot better and happier for me! I hope you all have set some resolutions too and I would love to hear about any of yours. I hope you're all having a nice start to the year and I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty related post! 

Kellie xx

I have linked below some of my favourite blog posts about resolutions and a new year. I thought this would be useful to some of you if you wanted to find some new bloggers or enjoy reading these types of posts!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig