Ads

Saturday, 23 January 2016

A relaxed day...

For today's post, I thought I would do an everyday lifestyle post. I will probably end up doing these every so often as I think its a nice change for my blog and something I would like to look back on. Yesterday was a very relaxed day, which I love every so often! I started the day off by baking some cupcakes. These were for someone's birthday and they are just simple cupcakes with butter icing. I often find baking quite relaxing and its something that I really enjoy doing on quieter days. 


I then decided to watch a film with my mum as it isn't often that we have a day off together. We decided to watch Pirates of the Caribbean which is one of my favourites! I'm definitely the type of person that can sit and watch films all day. I know a lot of people can easily fall asleep from watching films all day but I love to watch them to the end. Pirates of the Caribbean is a film that me and my mum love and I could watch it over and over again. I haven't seen it in a while so it was nice to spend a few hours chilling out on the sofa. 


In the afternoon, I decided to go to the gym! I have been trying really hard with my fitness recently as its one of my new years resolutions. I try and go 5 times a week so that I can have the weekend to relax. I have started to go to some classes at the gym and I'm really enjoying them! I definitely feel a lot more motivated this time then in the past and I really hope that I start to see a difference soon!


I then spent the night watching my new favourite series on Netflix, The Vampire Diaries! I can honestly say that I am obsessed! I'm on season 4 at the minute and once I start watching, I find it difficult to stop! I love the characters and the story-line and I don't want it to end. Its definitely my type of series as I love romance and action. If you haven't seen it before, I would 100% recommend this as its my new favourite!



I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I really enjoyed writing about my day. This is something that I will be doing in the future as I think it fits in perfectly with my blog! I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post...

Kellie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig