Ads

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Current DVD favourites...

Today's post is my updated current DVD favourites! I did this post in September and my favourites to watch change every month so I thought I would let you know what I am loving at the moment! But, if you want to check out the previous post, click here Current DVD favourites (September 2015). I am a big film fan and love going to the cinema. I will usually watch any films as I love the majority of them. Watching a lot of films is something that I like to do in my spare time and I also love watching TV series as well. My new obsession is The Vampire Diaries!! 


1. The Last Song

This has been one of my favourite films for a while now! This film came out in 2010 (I think) and stars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. This film is perfect for a night in and although it may be quite sad, its so amazing! This maybe more of a girls film but I think a lot of people would enjoy this film! I have been watching this film a lot recently so I had to mention it in this post.

2. The Duff

This film is quite a recent one and I bought the DVD a few weeks ago. I went to see The Duff at the cinema and I loved it! Its a fun film which is perfect for a chilled day or just a film to put you in a better mood. The film stars Bella Thorne who I am a big fan of! 

3. Tangled

Of course, I had to mention a Disney film in this post. The first time I saw Tangled was a while ago now and I recently watched it again. I forgot how much I loved this film and it's one of those films that I can watch over and over again. This is one of my favourite Disney films and if you haven't seen it yet, I would 100% recommend this!

4. In Time

This is a film I decided to watch because I love Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. I really love action films and this one didn't disappoint at all! Its a really interesting story line and I love the actors involved. I think it's a film that not many people have heard of but it should get more recognition as its amazing!

5. Mamma Mia

I thought I mentioned this DVD in my last post but I didn't, so I had to mention it today as I still have been watching it a lot! I'm sure everyone has heard of this film and I am a big fan of musicals so I loved it! I love how all the songs have been put into a story-line and I don't think I will ever get bored of this film.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post although it was shorter than usual! I didn't want to spoil anything about the films so I kept the writing short and sweet today. I will be doing a few more of these posts in the future as films are something that I really enjoy talking about. I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post!

Kellie xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig