Ads

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Makeup combination for oily skin...

Today is another beauty post so I thought I would share with you some of the makeup that I have been using recently. I have oily skin and I've had problems with this for so long as I always have a shiny face when I wear makeup! This can be really annoying and I am always having to apply powder. But I recently got some new makeup for Christmas and I have found a combination of makeup that has worked perfectly for my skin and it allows my makeup look to stay matte for the majority of the day which is an amazing achievement for me!

Primer: NYX Shine Killer Primer

This is my first NYX product that I have used and I love it! I have never found a primer that has worked well but this is amazing for keeping my makeup on all day! I love the packaging and it feels amazing on my skin. It makes my skin feel really soft and helps my foundation to go on a lot better! This primer is £11 which I think is a really good price as it makes your makeup last longer and helps your skin to feel great!

Foundation: Mac Studio Fix NC15

I used to use a lot of drugstore foundations as these were a lot more affordable but I received a Mac foundation for Christmas and I want to use this one all the time as I love it so much! Although higher end foundations can be a lot more expensive, I think that the results are so much better and it works a lot better for my oily skin! I will still continue to wear my Maybelline foundation but I have been using this Mac one a lot recently! This foundation gives amazing coverage and lasts me all day!

Concealer: Miss Sporty Concealer 

I have recently tried out this concealer as I saw quite a few Youtuber's mention this product in their videos. This is the first Miss Sporty product that I have tried and I am really impressed! This brand is really cheap and I love this concealer. This is the perfect stay 10 hour concealer and I use this for under my eyes. It goes on really nicely and lasts with the rest of my makeup throughout the day. Its a really nice under eye lightning concealer and I got this in the shade 001 Light. It was only £1.99 when I purchased this so amazing value for money!

Powder: Mac Studio Fix Powder NC20

Along with my foundation, I also received the Mac Studio Fix Powder in the shade NC20. Having a high end powder is so much more beneficial for oily skin, even if it costs that little bit extra. This powder works really well with the foundation and leaves my skin looking flawless which is perfect for me as I tend to get a few spots and redness! I will definitely be repurchasing this product again as I think its amazing!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope this post was helpful for those of you with oily skin! Having oily skin is quite frustrating so its nice to finally find some makeup products that work for me! If you have any other makeup recommendations for oily skin then be sure to let me know! I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post.

Kellie xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig