Ads

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

New products from Sleek...

For today's post, I thought I would show you two new products which I recently got from Sleek. This is a brand that I have never tried before but they had a really good deal on at Superdrug, so I thought I would order a few things to test it out. The first thing that I ordered was the Highlighter Palette and the second thing was the Eye Shadow Palette (Oh So Special). When they arrived, I was really excited to use them! I think that the packaging is amazing as its really simple but looks like a high end brand. The highlighter palette in particular looks amazing as this is part of the precious metals. I can honestly say that I am really impressed with this brand! The products are really amazing quality and last all day. I will definitely be trying out some more products as I really want to see what else they have to offer.



The Highlighter Palette is amazing! It consists of four highlighting shades and they are all really beautiful! I swatched one of the colours when I first received the product, and I couldn't believe it as its amazing quality and I know that I wont have to use a lot of the product to get the results I want. The four shades included in this palette are Platinum, Royal Gold, Renaissance and Antique Bronze. I really love the packaging in particular and the product lasted all day so I was really happy! I have been looking for a really good highlighter from the drugstore for a while now, so I'm happy that I have found one that's great quality! There are three cream highlighters and one powder. I have never tried cream highlighters before, but I think I prefer them as they last a lot longer and I can really see the difference on my face. I think this palette is amazing for a variety of skin tones and it constantly leaves a really nice shimmer on the tops of my cheek bones.



I have been wanting to buy a new eye shadow palette for a while now so I thought that I would buy one of the Sleek ones called Oh So Special. This palette consists of 12 different shades and I think that the colours are perfect for what I like. I used this for the first time yesterday and I cant believe how pigmented the shades are! The shimmer shades in particular look amazing on the eyes and last all day. I haven't used all of the shades yet, but I am really impressed with the ones that I have used so far! This palette is only £7.99 and there are 7 palettes to choose from, depending on what shades you want. The palette that I chose consists of lots of warm and shimmery tones which works really well for me, but I do want to try some of the other palettes in the future.



I hope you enjoyed today's post! I have been really impressed with these products, and if I do try any more of their products, I will be sure to post them on here! I love reading blog posts as I enjoy finding out about new makeup products as well as simple lifestyle posts! I have left a few images below of the look that I created with these new products. Although the highlighter hasn't come up on camera as well as I'd hoped, I can assure you, it truly is amazing! I will be back on Saturday with another post...

Kellie xx


Highlighter: Platinum
Eyeshadow: Bow, Organza and Gateau






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig