Ads

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Reviews of new products!


Recently I have received some new beauty products which I thought I would share with you! I have now used all of them so I will telling you what I thought about them as well. These products are from a range of brands and some of these are the first time I've tried out some of the brands. I am really enjoying adding to my makeup collection and trying out lots of new things. I always watch beauty videos and hauls on YouTube to see what things I should get and I love to get other peoples opinions on the products before, so I thought this would be a good post for today!


I have been wanting to try a matte nail polish for ages now as I love a matte finish! I received this one by Barry M which I was so happy about as this is my favourite brand for nail polish! Nude shades are also my favourite shades at the minute. This is the shade Nude Vanilla and its gorgeous! The finish is amazing and you only need to apply one coat. This is definitely my new favourite shade!


I have been using one bronzer recently so I wanted to try and find another one which I could use for an everyday makeup look. I have heard a lot about the brand Bourjois but I have never tried anything before. This bronzer is one that I have seen in a lot of videos so I thought I would give it a go! I think this bronzer is a really nice shade and a perfect bronzer for everyday use. Its really affordable and will last me a while!


NYX is a brand which I have wanted to try for so long so I was really happy when boots starting selling their products online! I decided to try the primer which I spoke about in my last beauty post Makeup combination for oily skin
and I also got the matte lip cream. I wasn't sure about this at first but I love it! It leaves a really lovely finish and feels a lot lighter on your lips that matte lipsticks. I love the colour and really want to try some more shades!


I also recieved two new MAC lipsticks which you all know I love! The first one is the shade called Kinda Sexy and this is a matte finish. I think this colour is really nice and its a different kind of shade to any that I have. The second one is the shade called Brave and this is one that a lot of people have spoke about. It is a Satin finish and a really nice pink shade. I will always recommend MAC lipsticks and I love getting new colours! 


I have also been looking for a new drugstore eyeliner to try as I had been using the Topshop one for a while but I'm not sure if they do it anymore. My sister recommended this eyeliner by Maybelline as I wanted one that was easy to use, as eyeliner isn't the easiest thing! This one is really affordable and so easy to use. This product is one that I would recommend if you find doing winged eyeliner or just a straight line difficult like I do!


This is a lipliner which I have wanted for so long! I have seen this product featured in a lot of videos by Lucy and Lydia. This lipliner is only £3.99 and the colour is amazing! I have worn this lipliner with lipsticks or I have just worn it all over my lips. I think it's the perfect shade and one that I will be repurchasing! 


This is a brand that I have never heard of before and when I went shopping with two of my friends, one of them went in to buy some products. I thought I would have a look round to see what it was like and I decided to pick up an eye shadow to see what the brand was like. I can honestly say that this eye shadow is one of my new favourites! Its really pigmented and such amazing value for money. I decided to pick up this purple shade as it's not a colour that I usually wear that often but I have worn this shade quite a lot recently. I will definitely be having a look at more of their products in the future! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and hopefully I gave you some inspiration to buy some new products! I have really been loving using all of these new products and there are a lot more products that I want to try too. I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post!

Kellie xx





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig