Ads

Saturday, 27 February 2016

A night in with mum...

Today is another day in the life post! You guys seem to enjoy these posts so I thought I would do another one! Yesterday, I spent the day at college like usual, but there's nothing exciting to talk about there! I have been experimenting a lot recently with my Too Faced palette and I have really been loving it. Trying out all the different shades has been amazing as I can what works well, its such a perfect palette for everyday use! There will be a blog post going up on Tuesday all about this wonderful palette, so keep an eye out for that!



When I got home, I decided to spend some time catching up on YouTube and also getting ideas written down for my blog. I will go through phases of having loads of ideas come to me at once, and this was one of those days! I spent a while planning new posts for the future and writing about possible ideas which could work. I love thinking of new things that I can do and I love getting inspiration from other blogs too. At the minute I have really been enjoying In The Frow and also Kate La Vie. I have planned out my posts for the next few weeks so I hope everyone will enjoy them.

I also really want to update the look of my blog. Now that I have got into it a lot more and stuck with it, I really want a big re-design! I have had a little look around at blog designers but I can't seem to find that many. If any of you know any amazing designers or if you are one yourself, then please let me know!



Last night, I spent the night with mum which was lovely. I picked her up from work and we went to the shop to get some treats! Its just too difficult to eat healthy all the time...I decided to get small MilkyBar Easter egg as this was so much cheaper than everything else, so I thought, why not! It was really nice and I do love a lot of the chocolates that come out for Easter. We decided to watch Pitch Perfect as my mum had never seen it before and I insisted that she needed too. We both really enjoyed watching it and it will always be one of my favourites! My favourite part of the film is the scene with the riff off, I love it!



I hope you enjoyed reading another day in the life post! I have some great posts lined up for the next few weeks...I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post!

Kellie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig