Ads

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Contour Favourites...



For today's post, I decided to share the makeup products that I am currently using for contouring. A few years ago, I never even knew what contour meant and never understood how to use makeup properly. But now, contouring is probably my favourite step of doing my makeup and I love the finish that it gives. I have picked out a selection of products that I think are great for contouring and last all day too!


The first thing that I had to mention were the brushes of course! I have chosen two to show you as I think this is all you need. The first one is actually a very recent purchase but I had to mention this as I have already fallen in love! This is the Real Techniques contour brush which is part of the Bold Metals range. These brushes are honestly so pretty and the colours of them are perfect. I want to build up my collection of these brushes because they are really soft and fluffy and help to apply my makeup really well. The second brush is also by Real Techniques and this is the sculpting brush which is just apart of the basic range. This is a perfect brush for everyday use and helps me to achieve a really nice contour. This one is the cheaper of the two but still works perfectly! 


The first makeup product that I am going to talk about is the bronzer from the Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette. This is a really nice shade for everyday contouring and you don't need to use a lot at all which is perfect as it lasts a long time. The whole palette is amazing but the contour shade in particular is one that I had to mention as I have been using this a lot recently. 


I wanted to talk about a variety of brands today so that there would be a variety of price ranges to suit everyone. This contour kit from Collection is the perfect little duo. Its only £4.19 and has a highlight and contour shade within it. The product is really long lasting and I think the quality is great for a drugstore brand. This is one that I would definitely recommend. 


This is probably one of my favourites from today's post and this is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit which I'm sure everyone has heard of by now! This product is a bit more expensive, but I think it's worth the money. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and is really build-able. I barely put any on my brush as a little goes a long way with this product. It's long lasting and a really high quality product. 


The final product is one that I have mentioned quite a lot recently. This is the Bronzing Powder by Bourjois. This shade is really perfect for me and this is also perfect for contouring on an everyday use. This product is only £7.99 and one that I would recommend if you are looking for a new contouring product from the drugstore. Its really build-able and lasts all day!



I really want to try some contouring products from a lot of high end brands in the future. Too faced and Charlotte Tilbury are two brands in particular that I am keen to try. All of the products that I have mentioned today last a really long time and don't seem to run out quickly at all. I use makeup almost everyday so I'm really happy with the outcomes of all of these products! I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post! 

Kellie xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig