Ads

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Grammys 2016: Fashion Favourites

Since the Grammy's had just happened, I thought this was a perfect opportunity to show you my fashion favourites from the night! I have picked out 6 that I loved, but there were so many gorgeous outfits. The 6 that I chose are some of my favourite celebs and have always been fashion icons to me, so there's no surprise that I loved them! The Grammy's is such a glamorous event and is one that I would love to attend. Everyone is always talking about the fashion, performances and celeb appearances. Some of my favourite artists performed too, so I really enjoyed the Grammy's this year! Lets get straight on with my fashion favourites...

Image taken from E Online
Ellie Goulding

This is probably one of the best dresses of the night! Ellie Goulding is one of my favourite artists and she looked amazing! Her dress was really simple but looked beautiful. Her hair and makeup were amazing and would be exactly what I would want if I attended the Grammy's!


Image taken from E Online
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez never fails to impress with her fashion choices! This dress is the perfect colour and the sparkles add a really nice effect! She looks amazing as always and is defiantly someone that I consider an idol.

Image taken from E Online
Kaley Cuoco

Kaley Cuoco looked stunning at the Grammy's! The simple play-suit looked really classy and showed off her amazing figure. Her hair and makeup are what stood out to me the most and overall, she looked gorgeous!


Image taken from E Online
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick has always worn very simple outfits and dresses, which is what I love! You can never go wrong with a black dress and I really loved her choice! I thought that she looked really classy and stunning as always.

Image taken from E Online
Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato is another one of my favourites as I love how everything matches! I really love her with long black hair and her makeup looked gorgeous too. The black outfit looked perfect on her and I love the accessories too as it adds a really pretty effect.

Image taken from E Online
Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood is someone that I have never really noticed before but her dress really stood out to me when looking through all of the red carpet photos. As you know, I love black dresses and this one was really beautiful! The style is perfect and I love all of the smaller details too.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post even though it was short and simple! I love looking at all the fashion choices for big events like the Grammy's. I will be doing more of these posts in the future as I know there are a lot of people who enjoy reading about celebrities as much as I do! I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post...

Kellie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig