Ads

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

January beauty favourites...


I can't believe that January is already over! When I looked at what to do for my blog post this week, it was a shock to see that I could do my January beauty favourites already. I have been using a lot of different products this month as I got lots of new things for Christmas and I also have been using lots of older products which I havent picked up in ages! I have really been loving reading about everyone's favourites in January as there's always exciting products which I have never seen before, so it gives me lots of inspiration and also an urge to buy lots of new makeup...Here are all of the beauty products that I have been loving using throughout January...

1. Zoella Body Mist

The perfect spray to use on a daily basis! Its really cheap and lasts me a long time! I have mentioned this product before and I have used this everyday in January. Zoella is one of my favourite YouTubers so there is no surprise that I love this product!

2. NYX shine killer primer
3. Mac Studio Fix (NC15)

I have been using these two products almost everyday in January. The primer is really smooth and helps keep my makeup on all day. The foundation helps my skin to look so much better as it has quite a high coverage. If you want to know more details about these products, check out one of my previous posts...Makeup combination for oily skin.

4. Bourjois Bronzing Powder
5. Sleek Highlighting Palette

The bronzing powder from Bourjois is perfect for everyday use! I have used this a lot in January and the colour is perfect for my skin. The Sleek Highlighting Palette is a new purchase but I had to mention it in my favourites as its amazing! Its only £8 and is my favourite highlighter I have ever used.

6. Tanya Burr blush (Pretty Peony)

I often swap between different blushers as I don't have one favourite. But this month, I have been using the blush from the Tanya Burr Palette and I really love the colour! The product is long lasting and looks really pretty too.

7. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner

Eyeliner is something that I have always struggled with, but this month, I have been using eyeliner a lot more as I find it so much easier with this one from Maybelline. It doesn't take me too long to do and lasts me all day! A product that I would definitely recommend that I have been loving in January.

8. NYX Matte Lip Cream (Istanbul)
9. Mac Lipstick (Modesty)

This month, I have been wearing a lot of pink lipsticks! The two products that I reached for the most were; a NYX matte lip cream and a Mac lipstick in the shade Modesty. They both are really long lasting and two of my favourite lipsticks at the minute.

10. Sculpting Brush, Blush Brush and Mac Brush (226SE)

I honestly love all of my makeup brushes but I thought I would share with you three of my favourites from this month. The first is a Real Techniques Blush Brush and this is really soft and fluffy. The second is a Real Techniques Sculpting Brush which I have been using a lot more this month alongside the bronzing powder. Its perfect for contouring! The third brush is a Mac eye shadow brush and this is the perfect brush for the crease. Its really soft and fluffy and a perfect size too.

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post!

Kellie xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig