Ads

Saturday, 20 February 2016

The 100 season 3!

Today's post is another day in the life post and this is something that I had to include on my blog. On Wednesday night, one of my favourite TV shows started again for season 3! This amazing programme is called The 100. I have mentioned this a few times on my blog before because I love it so much! I have been looking forward to this season for months and months now so I was so excited on Wednesday! If you have never watched this before, you need too, as its unbelievable! I will also be showing you what I did on Thursday as well, as I had a really nice day spending time with my mum and my sister.


Been able to watch The 100 again after so long was amazing! Season 3 returned on Wednesday night in the UK. Everyone in America has had it for weeks already, so I have been so excited to finally get to watch it for myself. I have always loved this programme and is 100% one of my favourties of all time. The first episode of season 3 was unbelievable. I was so tense throughout the whole thing and I loved seeing all the characters again. Season 3 doesn't carry straight on from the end of season 2, so it was exciting to see all the changes in the story-line and the characters too. This show has such an amazing and talented cast and the whole crew have made such a brilliant creation! I won't go into too much detail about the episode I watched, as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But please please please watch it if you haven't already, I guarantee that you will fall in love with it.



On Thursday, I went shopping with my mum to White Rose. I went intending to buy a new eye primer, but came out with a lot more than expected. So, I thought that I would share with you all the things that I picked up in Boots and Superdrug.

The first brand that I am going to mention is Barry M. They had an offer on in Boots, so I picked up 4 new products. The Flawless Colour Correction Primer and the Flawless Matte Finish Foundation were the first two things. I want to try out new drugstore foundations till I find one that I really love, so I thought this would be a good place to start. I picked up the primer to go with it, as the description sounded perfect for me! The next two products were; the Brow Kit (Light to Medium) and the Mini Mask. I have always used the same product for my brows and I have heard a lot about the Barry M kit, so I thought I would buy it and give it a go! In Zoella's recent haul video, she purchased the Barry M Mini Mask which is a treatment for your nails, and this is something that I needed at the minute. 

The second brand is L'Oreal, they had a 3 for 2 offer on, so I picked up 3 new things to try out! The first is the Infallible Fixing Mist. This is something that I have wanted to try for a while as it states that it sets and extends make-up! The second product is a blush in the shade 145 Rosewood. I never usually buy a lot of new blushers, but this was a really pretty shade that I wanted to try out. The final product from L'Oreal is a lipstick. This one is part of the collection exclusive range, and this one is Eva's shade (Delicate Rose). I love the packaging for this lipstick and can't wait to try it out!

I also picked up my current eyebrow product from Rimmel. I use the Professional Eyebrow Pencil in the shade 002 Hazel. I have always used this product so I am keen to try out some new ones!

Collection have recently brought out some new products, and I specifically wanted to buy an eye primer. They have just released the Primed & Ready Eye Primer, so I thought I would pick this one up. The texture is really smooth and the packaging is lovely too! 

Lucy and Lydia are two twins who run a YouTube channel. I have spoke about them before on my blog as I love them! They have spoke about the brand Miss Sporty quite a lot and one product in particular, So Matte Perfect Stay Powder. This brand is so affordable, so I thought I would give it a go, as I love recommending drugstore makeup to you!

Finally, I bought two new hair products from Superdrug. VO5 had an offer on which was 2 for £5, so I wanted to try some of their products. I chose the dry texturising spray and the dry backcombing spray. My hair is always really straight and struggles to gain any volume at all! So, I wanted to try out these products to face the problems that I have with my hair. 

I may do some reviews on these products on my blog in the future, and I will be sure to let you know of any favourites that I thought were amazing! I haven't had a big splurge on makeup in a while, so it felt really nice to treat myself for once! I can't wait to try out these products and I hope they all live up to expectations.


Later that day, I went out for tea with my mum and my sister. It had been a while since all three of us got to spend some time with each other, so it was really nice. We had a lovely meal and had a well needed catch up! 


I ended the day, by getting into bed and catching up on my YouTube videos. This is honestly one of my favourite things to do! On Thursday, I caught up on The SacconeJolys in particular, as their videos make me so so happy! There are so many YouTubers that I am loving at the minute, and I'm sure I will do a blog post about it in the future! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, I really enjoy writing the day in the life posts. I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post. I hope you're all having an amazing week so far, and I hope you're relaxing over the weekend too!

Kellie xx


Links to the products mentioned:















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig