Ads

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Beauty: February Favourites

As you may have seen, last week I did a post on my general lifestyle favourites for February, so today I will be showing you all of my beauty favourites from last month. I did purchase quite a few new beauty products last month, so I will be talking about the ones that have really stood out to me. But also some old favourites too which I will constantly love...



The first one is probably my favourite and this is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and this is an amazing eye shadow palette. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I have already done a completely separate post on my opinions on this product. If you want to give that a read, click here: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Review! But I will say, thats its truly amazing and 100% worth the money. You will never need another eye shadow palette again!


The next product is by Loreal! I bought this one not that long ago but I have really been loving it. It's called the Infallible Fixing Mist. This is what I now use everyday to set my makeup. It helps my makeup to last all day and I feel like it does make a difference. It helps my foundation to last a lot longer throughout the day which is something that I usually have a problem with!


The lipstick that I have been using a lot this month is one by Mac called Honeylove! This is a perfect nude shade and it's one that you can wear everyday. Since the shade is very neutral, I have been reaching for it a lot in February. As you all probably know, Mac lipsticks are so long lasting, especially the matte ones, so I don't really have to re-apply it during the day. This is a lipstick that I would recommend if you're looking for the perfect everyday shade!


The next product is quite a new product, but is definitely one of my favourites! This product is the Collection Primed and ready eye primer! I have been meaning to buy an eye primer for so long now as my eye-shadow never lasts! So, I finally bought this product as I love this brand and it had just been released. I am so pleasantly surprised with product, I wasn't expecting anything too amazing as it was only a drugstore product, but I have fallen in love. I can't believe it has taken me this long to start using an eye primer as it makes such a difference! I honestly don't think you need a high end primer for your eyes as this one does the job perfectly.


Next, I am going to talk about two products as a pair as they work so well together. These products are by Barry M and are the Flawless Colour Correction Primer and the Flawless Matte Finish Foundation. I bought these products a few weeks ago, and I have used them everyday since then. I had been looking for a really good drugstore foundation as I didn't want to use my Mac one everyday because it was too heavy and too expensive! But this foundation lasts me all day and gives me the perfect look which I need for an everyday basis. The primer works alongside the foundation perfectly and helps the whole look to last so much longer.



The final makeup product which I have been loving is a single eye-shadow by Rimmel in the shade 100 Glam Ice. This is an eye-shadow that I have been using for a while now, but I have always forgotten to mention it on my blog! This is the perfect shade to use in the inner corners of your eyes. It makes such a difference and is the perfect colour for brightening up your eyes. It works well with any eye-shadow look and is one that I would recommend! I couldn't find it on the Superdrug or Boots website, but they do have a single eyeshadow that's very similar and it's also a shade avilable in the Quad Eyeshadows as well.


I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I hopefully gave you some tips on great makeup products that I have discovered recently. I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post...

Kellie xx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig