Ads

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Beauty Products I want to try...

Today, I wanted to share with you 10 high end beauty products that I am really keen to try! My makeup wishlist seems to be never ending and there is always something new, but I have managed to narrow it down to 10 products that I have wanted for a long time! My inspiration for all of these products are things that I have seen from Dani Mansutti and Lauren Curtis. I am a big fan of both their YouTube channels and if you have never seen one of their videos, then you 100% have to watch one. They are really down to earth and talented and I love watching their videos for inspiration on all things beauty. It's not very often that I will buy myself products from the more expensive brands, so when I do, its definitely a treat! I will usually save up for these types of products and only buy one every month or usually every two months. It would be nice to be able to buy these more often, but having a part time job doesn't allow me to do this as easily. I am going to talk about these 10 amazing products and I have chosen a full face of makeup that I will hopefully own myself in the future...

Too Faced Hangover Primer



Too Faced is a brand that have so many amazing products! But the Hangover Primer is one that I have wanted to try for a while. I love the packaging and I think that it will be really good for keeping my makeup on all day.

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation



There are so many foundations that I want to try from a variety of brands but this foundation is the one that I have heard great things about. So many people have talked about how amazing this is so I am really keen to try it!

Nars Creamy Concealer



This product is probably the one that I have wanted to try for the longest. I have seen this concealer featured a lot on Lauren's channel and I think it looks amazing. Nars has always been a really good brand so hopefully I will get to try this product soon.

Benefit Rockateur Blush



Blushers aren't usually something that appears on my wishlist that much as I prefer bronzers and highlighters. But this one by Benefit is a really pretty colour and one that I do want to try.

Anastsia Beverly Hills Contour Kit



This makeup product is one that most people have heard of by now, and I know so many people do want to own it! Contouring is something that I really enjoy and this product looks really amazing. 

BECCA Jaclyn Hill Highlighter 



I have only seen this product featured a lot in the past few months but it's one that I would love to try out. This highlighter looks so pigmented and I think it looks so amazing on other people!

ColourPop Lipsticks



ColourPop is also another brand that I have only recently heard of in the past few months. I have had a look on the website quite a lot and the products look so amazing! The lipsticks in particular are the fist thing that I want to buy...

Make Up Store Eye Glitter/Dust



This video is Lauren's most recent video for me and she used products from the Make Up Store. I have fallen in love with almost all of the products that she featured in this video. In particular, the eye dust and the eye glitter look incredible! Lauren created the most beautiful eye look and I really want to give it a go myself!

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow



These eyeshadows by Makeup Geek look so so amazing! They are so pigmented and the colours are beautiful! I have seen these shadows featured a lot in Dani's videos and everytime I see them, I want them more and more!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara



Here is another Too Faced product which I had to mention in this post and it is towards the top of my makeup wishlist! This mascara seems to be amazing and I love the packaging too. This may be the next treat that I buy myself...

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post all about m makeup wishlist! Let me know of any great products that you love, as I am always keen to try new beauty products! I will be back on Saturday with another lifestyle post, and this is one that I have been waiting to write for a while now! Very exciting news...

Kellie xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig