Ads

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Full face of drugstore makeup!

For today's post, I have decided to show you a full makeup look, using only drugstore products. I am a big fan of a lot of drugstore brands, and I think that the quality of some products are amazing! I don't think that you need to spend a ridiculous amount of money, just to get a nice makeup look. I am always trying out different products from Superdrug and Boots, so I thought that I would share with you some of my favourites at the minute.

Today's look is quite simple and easy to do but also looks really nice! I have gone for a gold sparkly eye and a red lip. I love all of the products that I used today and I would definitely recommend all of them. I do love treating myself to high end products, but on occasions, I actually prefer some of the drugstore products!



Primer: Barry M Colour Correcting Primer
Foundation: Barry M Flawless Matte Finish (1 Ivory)
Concealer: Miss Sporty Perfect 10 Hour Stay Concealer (001 Light)
Powder: Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay (001 Light)

I think that these four products are a really great combination for the base. The foundation gives a medium coverage which is perfect for everyday use. The concealer is perfect for brightening up around the eyes and I am always pleasantly surprised with the quality of the powder!


Eye Primer: Collection Primed and Ready
Eyebrows: Rimmel Professional Eye Pencil (002 Hazel)
Eyeshadow: Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette + Maybelline Color Tattoo (On and on Bronze)
Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner (Black)
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Black)

For the eyes, I kept things really simple so that it could be a quick and easy makeup look. I used Nude Delight all over my eye lid, Bookworm in the crease and the Maybelline eyeshadow all over the top. I then blended this out to create a really pretty look! I kept the eyeliner very simple and I also love how long the masacara makes my lashes too.


Bronzer: Collection Contour Kit
Blusher: Rimmel Blush (020 Pink Rose)
Highlighter: Sleek Highlighting Palette (Platinum)

I think that these three products are such amazing quality! I tend to go for these products a lot as I love the finish they give. The Highlighting palette in particular by Sleek always seems like a higher end product, and its only £10.


Lip Liner: Essence Lip Liner (14 Femme Fatale)
Lipstick: Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick (1 Queen of Hearts)

I really love a statement red lip as I think it can change your whole look and bring that bit of colour to the look that you need. The Essence lip liners are one of the best drugstore ones in my opinion. They are only £1 and they do the job perfectly. There are a range of colour's to choose from and they are the perfect affordable solution. Collection lipsticks have always been one of the best and this red lipstick helps to bring the whole look together. The colour is amazing!


I hope you enjoyed today's post! I really enjoy talking about drugstore products as I know that they are so much more affordable. I have linked all of the products that I could find below if you want to see any of them on the websites or buy them for yourself! I'm sure there will be more of these types of posts in the future..

Kellie xx

Products:





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig