Ads

Saturday, 19 March 2016

I went to see Ellie Goulding!

I am so happy to be finally writing this post as I have been waiting for this moment for so long! This may not be exciting news to you, but it definitely is to me...I went to see Ellie Goulding! I have loved her music for as long as I can remember and have wanted to see her for so many years. Once she announced her tour for this year, I knew that I had to get tickets. I got them the day they came out and was lucky enough to get standing tickets too. I really love all of her songs and her new album Delirium in particular is amazing!




We went to see her on Tuesday night in Leeds at the first direct arena. I went with my mum and she really enjoyed it too. The support acts for the show were a band called Lany which were a smaller band from LA, and John Newman, who was really good! I had listened to a lot of his songs in the charts before but have never really thought about his music that much. But...he was amazing live and created a really great opening for the show. I actually managed to get a good spot on the floor which was right on the barrier. There was a section of the stage that came out into the audience and me and my mum were on the end of that. So still close to the front of the stage but also very close the platform off the stage too!


I honestly can't believe how amazing she was live. She has such an incredible voice and I was so so happy when she came on and started singing. I knew all the words to every song, so I had a sore throat by the end of the night, but it was all worth it! I will admit that I am a massive fan girl over a lot of things, and Ellie Goulding is one of them! I loved every second of the show and couldn't stop smiling all night! When she came out onto the platform and right in-front of me, I was so starstruck and couldn't believe how close I was to Ellie Goulding!! She is so stunning and I loved all of the different tour outfits. She's a really down to earth girl and I loved when she spoke to the audience. 



Although I loved every song that she performed that night, my favourites probably were Love Me Like You Do and Explosions! I really loved the whole set up of the show too. All of the clips and digital things that were shown on the big screen behind were really amazing! This is defiantly one of my favourite parts when I go and watch any shows. Overall, I had the most amazing night and I am so so happy that I finally got to see one of my biggest inspirations and favourite artists of all time! I would love to see her again in the future and I would recommend seeing her tour as it's so incredible!



I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I feel so relieved after writing this! Although I'm sad that it's all over, I have lots of pictures and videos to look back on. Also, I will be going back there next month to see Little Mix...how exciting! I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post...

Kellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig