Ads

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Quick Update...

This is a very short blog post explaining a few changes which I am going to make. I usually post every Tuesday and every Saturday, but I have now decided to post at any point in the week as it will work a lot better for me. I will still be posting as much as I can and I have lots of posts planned for the next few weeks. Restricting myself to two specific days can sometimes be quite difficult as some days can be busier than others. I am really enjoying running this blog and I love interacting with all the other bloggers out there! I am hoping to get a new makeover for my blog in the next few months so that's going to be something exciting for look out for!

I hope you all don't mind this little change to my blog! I will see you in my next post...

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig