Ads

Saturday, 12 March 2016

Seeing Allegiant!

On Thursday night, I went to see Allegiant and I have been waiting so long for this film! The Divergent series is one of my absolute favourite so I was very excited!





I went to Cineworld at Xscape to see the film. I went with my dad and stepmum as I have gotten them into all the big films as well! We went to McDonald's before and I haven't had one in so long. We could of probably gone somewhere nicer but everyone loves a McDonald's and you know that's true...



I can honestly say that I loved the film so so much! The film was shorter than I expected but the storyline was amazing. I love the characters and they all did an amazing job with this film. Shailene Woodley and Theo James are two of my favourites and I love seeing them as Four and Tris. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I won't mention anything that happened.



This is a film that I know I will be buying as soon as it comes out and I will be watching it a lot in the future. I am going to see this film again at the cinema with my mum and I can't wait! If you haven't seen it yet, please do, as it's amazing! Or...If you haven't even seen any of the Divergent films, I would 100% recommend them as they are incredible and some of the best I've seen!



Overall, I had a really lovely night and feel so relieved after finally watching Allegiant as I have been waiting for it since last year. But I do now have to wait another year for the final film...I am going to be so sad when all of the big series films are over! But there is always something on at the cinema that I am keen to watch.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will be back on Tuesday with another beauty post...

Kellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig