Ads

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bar...

This is a blog post that I have been meaning to do for weeks now! As you may have seen on my blog, I recently have purchased the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. It is truly as wonderful as it sounds! I was so happy with this product and I know I will continue to use it for a very long time. Too faced has always been one of my favourite brands and I have been meaning to try out this palette for sooo long! I received my delivery from Debenhams one morning and was so excited to open it. The packaging is so beautiful and it smells like chocolate, who couldn't love that? The shades inside are stunning. Every colour I would ever need is in this palette and I couldn't decide which one I liked the most...




After using the palette for the first time, I couldn't believe how pigmented the shades were. The shimmer ones are a lot more pigmented, but they are all really great quality. I have been using this product none stop for the past few weeks and I love it so so much! My favourite shades at the minute are Marzipan and Salted Caramel. But this could change every week, as I am always trying out new shades and playing around with them to see what works well together. 

You can create some amazing looks with this palette, whether this is a simple everyday look or one for a night out! There is a really great selection to choose from and the colours are perfect for me. I am really happy that I finally purchased this product as its my new favourite! I will try out different eye-shadow palettes in the future but it's going to be very difficult to beat this one. If you have any recommendations of any palettes, please let me know!



I want to try out so many Too Faced products and I have a very big wish list! There brand is so amazing and the packaging is one of my favourite for makeup products. I will be sure to let you know if I buy any more in the future. 

I bought my palette from Debenhams and I will leave a link below for you! This palette cost me £39 but I think its definitely worth it as I know its amazing quality and will last me a really long time. I hope you enjoyed reading today's beauty post and I will be back here on Saturday!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig