Ads

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Celebrity Style Icon Series: The Vampire Diaries Edition

I haven't done one of these posts in a very long time, the last one was all about Jennifer Lawrence. This time I decided to do it all about the girls in The Vampire Diaries as I have been obsessed with that show at the minute and also obsessed with their style too. In today's Celebrity Style Icon Series I will be looking at Nina Dobrev, Kat Graham and Candice King who are the main three girls in the tv series. I hope you enjoy reading today's post and I am going to get straight into it, as there are a lot of different looks to show you!

Nina Dobrev:


Getty Images

I am really loving this colour at the minute so I thought that this outfit was amazing! I really love the style of this dress and think that it looks great with her long brown hair. The shoes are also something that I really liked too as they are simple but really flattering. 

Getty Images

This dress is defiantly one that I would choose myself! I love the red within the dress as it adds something extra to the black dress. The style is really beautiful and I love the shoes too. Nina Dobrev looks beautiful in this dress as always!

Getty Images

How amazing is this outfit! I really love the simple nude dress and it looks so flattering. The shoes are also gorgeous and go really well with the dress. This has defiantly been one of my favourite looks of Nina Dobrev!

Getty Images

All of the other outifts have been really simple but this one has a bit more detail and colour. This dress is really beautiful and I really love the style. I think that it looks really flattering and the pattern and colour work really well! I am so jealous that Nina Dobrev can seem to pull off any look!

Getty Images

This is my final favourite from Nina Dobrev and one of the main reasons that I picked this is because of the shoes. I have loved these shoes for so long now and these ones are my favourite colour too. I also think that the dress is really gorgeous and Nina is looking amazing as always!

Kat Graham:

Getty Images

I really love this look on Kat Graham! The white dress is flattering and elegant! The style is simple and beautiful. This is one of my favourite looks because Kat looks stunning and this stood out to me when looking through her images!

Getty Images

This is also one of my favourite looks again, because of the colour! I think that this is a two piece outfit and I really love the style. The layered look works really well and the off the shoulder style is great! I also really love the lip colour too!

Getty Images

This is one of Kat Graham's most recent looks from the MTV Movie Awards. I really loved the colour of this dress and the detail is really nice too. I also really love this style of shoes too and the colour is amazing! 

Getty Images

This is another white outfit but I love it! The style is really pretty and I love the length too. I think that the shoes are really great too as they add a bit of colour to the outfit!

Getty Images

My final favourite look from Kat Graham is this outfit from an event. I have always loved the black crop tops with skirts so I really loved this style. The skirt is the main focus of the look and I love the match between the shoes and the top too!

Candice King:

Getty Images

This has got to be one of my favourite looks from Candice King as black and white are my favourite colours to wear. So, this dress is perfect! I really love the style of the dress and the shoes are gorgeous too. This is 100% something that I would choose myself.

Getty Images

Another simple outfit but still gorgeous! I really love the style of this black outfit and the shoes are amazing! I think that a black outfit can look so gorgeous with blonde hair too! Stunning as always...

Getty Images

I love this dress because of the colour and the detail! I think the flowers look really pretty and the style of the dress it too! I love the simple black shoes too and her hair looks so amazing!

Pinterest

This is the one photo that I got from Pinterest and I had to include this look as it's so amazing! Its a really pretty summer look and one of my all time favourites! The play-suit is so amazing and I absolutely love her hair!

I got all of my images from Getty images because this always seems to have so many pictures from every event which is perfect for these types of blog posts!

And that's 15 of my favourite looks from The Vampire Diaries girls! I am big fan of their style and I hope you enjoyed reading today's post...

Kellie xx



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig