Ads

Thursday, 7 April 2016

I really want to travel!

Today's blog post is all about my travelling dreams! I have been thinking a lot about travel recently and I thought that I would share with you where I want to go...I watch a lot of travel vlogs and read a lot of blog posts all about travelling as there are so many places that I want to see. I would love to travel the world at some point or at least lots of different countries! If someone said to me that I could go tomorrow, I defiantly would!

I am really hoping that next year I can go travelling for longer than usual, even if its just a month! I would find it so hard to pick a place to visit though as there are so many on my list of places to see. America is probably my number one place to visit but I would want to see quite a few places over there if I was going to travel all that way. Australia is also a place I would really love to see as I've heard a lot of amazing things about it! 

In my last blog post, I spoke about a blogger called In The Frow, also known as Victoria! She runs an amazing blog and YouTube channel as well and she has recently been to The Maldives. This has now been added to my list of places to go as it looks incredible! The location is beautiful and the places where you sleep look so so good! You are basically surrounded by white beaches and blue sea all of the time and the sea is there as soon as you step out of your door! It's also lovely and sunny which is always a bonus with me! It honestly looks like the perfect place from all the pictures and videos that I have seen and it's one of the places that I want to visit the most!

All images taken from @inthefrow Instagram

If you have big travelling dreams like me, but can't actually afford to pursue them at the minute, then I know a YouTuber for you to watch! Fun For Louis is a popular YouTuber who travels the world and films everything. He is really down to earth so his videos are very easy to watch! He has been to so many places around the world and has done some amazing things. I really love watching his videos because even though I can't travel as much myself, I can kind of experience it through his videos! 

All images taken from @funforlouis Instagram 

I always find myself thinking about what it would be like to see all these places for myself and my list continues to grow everyday! Going on an African safari, swimming with turtles, having a picture next to the Eiffel Tower, visiting Disney world, lying on endless beaches, and there's so much more that I want to do! If I could have a job that allows me to travel, I'm sure I would be the happiest girl in the world! Let's hope that one day I'm able to visit all of these amazing places and tell you all about them on my blog...

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I am going to leave you today with lots of travel photos from people that I follow on Instagram! These defiantly make me want to travel a lot so I hope they give you some inspiration too...

Kellie xx


@tanyaburr
@lucy_connell
@lydia_connell
@little_magpie1

All images taken from their Instagram accounts!



@rosielondoner
@jannid
@carlyrowena

All images taken from their Instagram accounts!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..
    hotel deals london

    ReplyDelete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig