Ads

Saturday, 2 April 2016

March Lifestyle Favourites!

That's another month gone! This year is still flying by and I'm not sure how I feel about that. For today's post, I have decided to show you my lifestyle favourites as my beauty favourites are the same as last month...I have quite a few things to talk about, so I'm just going to get straight into it!

1. TV Show

My TV favourtie of this month is exactly the same as last month and I'm not ashamed as its truly amazing! I finally got to the end of season 6 of The Vampire Diaries and I have loved every single episode. There hasn't been an episode which I have found boring or haven't liked as much which I couldn't believe! I did cry my eyes out at the finale of season 6, it was very emotional and I'm so attached to the characters now. I won't give away any spoilers but please watch it if you haven't, its the best show ever!

2. Film

My film favourite of the month is the new film in the Divergent series, Allegiant! This was released this month and I have waited to watch it for a year. The film defiantly didn't disappoint and I loved seeing two of my favourite actors on the big screen again. I won't go into too much detail as I have already done a whole separate blog post on seeing this film. If you want to give that a read, click here...

3. Music

Throughout March, I have been loving Selena Gomez and in particular her newest album Revival. I love every single song that's on there and this is the greatest album for me to play in the car. Selena Gomez has always been one of my ultimate girl crushes and her voice is amazing. I would 100% recommend listening to this album as its one of my favourites.

4.Event

Linking to music, I went to see one of my all time favourite artists this month and that was...Ellie Goulding! Her music is something that I have listened to building up to the concert non stop and also on repeat after as I loved seeing her so much! Again, I love every song off her new album Delirium and I think its her best one yet. Finally getting the chance to see her live was one of the best nights of my life! If you want to read more about that night, then click here...

5. Picture

I saw this idea on some other blogs and YouTube videos and thought that it was a really lovely idea to include your favourtie picture of the month in this type of post. I have decided that this picture of Ellie Goulding is my favourite. This was one of the best nights and highlights from the month. I felt really lucky to be that close to her and feel so happy that I got to see one of my all time favourite singers!

6. App

My favourite App for March has got to be Instagram. I have started putting a lot more effort into my Instagram and trying to upload something new more frequently. I have also just been loving following all of the celebrities on Instagram and also following lots more bloggers too. This month, I have spent a big chunk of my time going through peoples profiles and looking at some amazing pictures. Instagram will always be one of the best! My username is @kellienee if you want to follow me!

7. YouTuber

This month, I decided to include my favourite YouTuber of March. This is something new to my posts but I thought that it would be something that I know a lot of you would enjoy reading as YouTube is getting bigger and bigger. Watching YouTube videos is apart of my everyday life, so this is defiantly something relevant for this post! This month's favourtie has got to be Zoella. Although she is probably one of my favourites for most months, I have been loving her a lot throughout March. I have always loved her videos and this month, I have been watching a lot of her old videos and vlogs too. She is down to earth and posts videos that I really enjoy watching. I'm sure the majority of people have heard of her by now, as this month, she hit 10 million subscribers!

Image taken from Zoe's blog
8. Current Inspiration 

My current inspiration for this month is again, another Youtuber/Blogger. I'm not going to apologise for this as this has been a big part of my life recently, and they are amazing people who I talk about! I'm sure my readers will love them just as much as I do. March's inspiration has been 'In The Frow' also known as Victoria! She has been an inspiration to me for so many reasons. I love her YouTube channel and her blog is one of the best I've seen! She's really passionate about what she does and I love her content. I love her makeup looks and her fashion style is to die for! I look to her for fitness inspiration too which is always useful. Her personalty is really likable and I could watch her videos all day long. She travels to some amazing places and she is currently in the Maldives. Although I am very jealous, I am also loving her pictures, snap-chats and videos from her trip too!


I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig