Ads

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

The TMI tag...


Today I wanted to do something a little bit different and fun! So...after looking at other blogs for inspiration, I came across the TMI tag. I thought that this was a really good way for my readers to get to know a bit more about me and also to give some inspiration too. I find that reading posts like this will always give me a new programme to look at or a new film to watch or anything like that! If you aren't sure what the TMI tag is, then it's basically just a specific set of questions that I have to answer in this post! If you have done one of these posts already or are planning to do one in the future, then leave me a link in the comments and I will have a read of those...

1. What are you wearing?
Denim shirt dress, from New Look I think! Black tights and White Converse. 

2. Ever been in love?
Yes...

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
The way is was done wasn't terrible but most breakups are terrible, right?

4. Single or in a relationship?
Single

5. How tall are you?
I have no idea!

6. What dress size are you?
Size doesn't matter! 
That's my way of getting out of that question...

7. Do you have any tattoos?
No but I would really like one! I'm too scared though...

8. Any piercings?
I have a belly piercing and that's it!

9. Favourite TV show?
The Vampire Diaries, The 100 or Friends

10. Favourite band/artist?
Little Mix, Ellie Goulding or Selena Gomez

11. Something you miss?
I really miss my dog who passed away this year :( I miss having company 24/7 and four little paws following me around he house!

12. Favourite song?
I don't really have a favourite song of all time but I'm enjoying Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman at the minute!

13. How old are you?
18, 19 this year!

14. Showers or baths?
Showers...

15. Have you ever stolen something?
No!

16. Last item of clothing you bought?
I think that the last thing that I bought were a few bits for my holiday from Primark.

17. Biggest pet peeve?
People who drive really really slow and people who only care about themselves!

18. Favourie quote?
I have so many favourite quotes but a recent one that I always smile at is from Caroline in The Vampire Diaries. 'Whenever anyone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong'.

19. Favourite actor?
My favourite actress is probably Jennifer Lawrence and my favourite actor is Ian Somerhalder at the minute!

20. Favourite colour?
Blue

21. Loud music or soft?
Depends...

22. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed!

23. How long does it take you to shower?
I'm a big fan of long showers!

24. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I wear makeup, then half an hour? If I don't then it will take me ten minutes. 

25. Ever been in a physical fight?
No!

26. The reason you started a blog?
I started a blog because I really enjoy writing and photography! I have always enjoyed reading other blogs and talking about all things beauty and life!

27. Fears?
Sharks and Snakes

28. Last thing that made you cry?
An episode of The 100 last week :(

29. Last thing that made you smile?
Watching The SacconeJoly's vlog about announcing their third baby!

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
At the moment it's just my name, but I will hopefully change it one day to something else!

31. Last book you read?
Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg

32. The book you're currently reading?
Papertowns by John Green

33. The last show you watched?
Friends

34. Last person you talked to?
My Mum, aka my favourite person!

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
Jade, my stepsister!

36. Favourite food?
Chocolate

37. Place you want to visit?
America or The Maldives

38. Last place you were?
Gym...

39. Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed

40. Do you have a crush?
I have lots of celebrity crushes, but that's about it!

41. Last time you kissed someone?
Can't even remember! 

42. Last time you were insulted?
Today...

43. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Orange

44. Do you play any instruments?
No! I wish I could play piano though.

45. Favourite piece of jewlerry?
I am really loving my Lvndr necklace at the minute. It's a crystal heart necklace!

46. Last sport you played?
I don't play any sports but I went to a gym class today if that counts!

47. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last week...

48. Last song you sang?
Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

49. Last film you watched?
The Huntsman: Winter's War...Loved it!

50. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Everyone says loving Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a guilty pleasure, but I will happily admit how much I love it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig