Ads

Monday, 16 May 2016

Another sunny day!

Today I have decided to write another day in the life post! It is another sunny day again today and I am really enjoying this weather. It hasn't been a constant thing but a lovely sunny day now and then is better than nothing, especially for England! This morning, me and my mum made a trip to the new Primark which has opened up in York last week. This is my second time going now and it has been really great for picking up a few new things for my holiday which is only a few weeks away now! I only bought three things which is quite a change for me in Primark, but I am very happy with what I got. I finally found the perfect white hat for my holiday, and this has taken me a while to find. This was only £7 and I love it so so much! I also picked up a long skirt which I thought would be perfect for holiday or something nice to wear when it is sunny over here too. Finally I picked up a small bag which I could use as a beach bag on my holiday!


I also went into Boots to have a quick look at the makeup and they had the product which I have been wanting for so long now, but it's been sold out everywhere! I picked up the Soap and Glory highlighter called Ice Shimmer and I am so happy that I finally have this, as it's beautiful! I also decided to get one of the new lipsticks as the packaging is so pretty and I've heard amazing things! I got the shade Cinnamon and this one was apart of the nude collection. 



I also have a long list of things to do today, and I am struggling to get through it, as all I want to do is go and sit outside in the sun! The other day, I managed to have a few hours sat outside in the sun while reading Zoe's second book which is called Girl Online On Tour. It has taken me a long time to get round to reading this, but I finished it all in one day and I loved it so so much! It's such an easy book to sit and read and I really love the whole story-line and all of the characters. Even though it's an easy and quick read, she touches up on some really important issues which I think is so useful to some of her readers. A read that I would recommend to everyone if you haven't already! 

This weather is also getting me very excited for the summer, finishing college and my holiday! I am currently in the process of planning a little road trip with two of my friends which I am super excited about! It's a place that all three of us have wanted to see for a while, and I'm not going to tell you anything until its official, but I promise you I'll keep you all updated!


I also decided to paint my nails this afternoon, as they were really chipped and broken, which is one thing that annoys me so much! I decided to paint them using the colours Oragina and Port-a-loo-blue from the Rimmel Rita Ora Collection. I would probably say that this collection of nail polish is probably my all time favourite. The colours are so amazing and they last a really long time too, which is really helpful as I can be very lazy when it comes to painting my nails! 


I hope you enjoyed reading today's post, even though it was short and simple! I better get myself ready to go the gym, which is going to be extra difficult today considering the lovely weather! I will be back again at some point this week and I hope you're all having a lovely day...

Kellie xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig