Ads

Monday, 2 May 2016

April Favourites!

Today, I am going to be sharing with you my April favourites! I have had quite a few this month that have stood out to me and I have also rediscovered old favourties too which I always love! I have decided to do a beauty and lifestyle favourite in one today, so I'm going to get straight into it!

Makeup:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

This is a foundation that I used to wear quite a lot but once I discovered new foundations, I put this away and I haven't picked it up again for months and months. But a few weeks ago, I decided to use this again because I always see people talking about it and I couldn't remember what it was like. I have defiantly fallen back in love with this foundation! It's perfect for everyday use and the shine actually keeps away for quite a while with this foundation. I am very happy that I decided to start using this again as I have used it almost everyday for the past few weeks!

Kate Moss Lipstick 101

If you have read my previous posts, you will know that a few weeks ago, I picked up some new products from Rimmel. The first one was a lipstick in the shade 101. I do have a lot of nudes in my lipstick collection but I don't have a drugstore one that is quite a pinky nude. But, this is the perfect shade to add to my collection! It is a matte lipstick and it's really long lasting. The colour is really pretty and I have been pairing this with the Rimmel lip liner in East End Snob so much this month.

Kate Moss Sculpting Palette

This is the second product that I picked up from Rimmel and this is the Kate Moss Sculpting Palette in the shade 002 Coral Glow. This has been a product that I have used everyday for the past few weeks. It contains a contour shade, blusher and a highlighter so it's the perfect little palette. The shades are perfect for my skin and perfect for everyday use. It's so easy to pick up and use as it has everything in it that you need. I think that this will be a product that I take with me on holiday as its so handy!

TV: Impractical Jokers

This a show that my sister got me into last month as she loved it a lot. I only started watching it a little bit at the start as I wasn't really sure what it was about, but this month I have been watching it so much as it's hilarious! I'm sure most of you have heard about this show by now, but it's basically about four friends who run a hidden camera practical joke show and they go against each other every episode. It's quite hard to explain how funny it is until you have actually seen it! It's a really easy programme to put on and watch and it always makes me laugh! Defiantly one to watch if you haven't seen it yet...

Film: The Huntsman: Winter's War

This is the most recent film that I watched at the cinema and I really loved it! The actors were amazing and I loved the story-line. Seeing all of the action on the big screen was so amazing and I would love to see it again some time. Chris Hemsworth is one of my favourites so I would recommend this film!

Music: Little Mix

This months music favourite has got to be Little Mix! This month, I went to go see Little Mix for the third time and this time I saw them at Leeds! I wrote a whole blog post on this, if you want to go and read it click here. I was listening to their new album non stop for the first few weeks of April as it was getting close to the concert. I really love their new album Get Weird and my favourites off the album are Love Me or Leave Me and Grown! After I had seen them, I started listening to all of their previous albums as well as I forgot how much I loved them. So they have been on repeat all throughout April!

App: Pinterest

I have been obsessed with Pinterest this month and using it everyday! I usually go through phases with Pinterest but I am now really into it and creating lots of new boards! I have really been loving looking at loads of other profiles on the app and seeing what kind of things people are loving. I have basically given my page a new makeover and created lots of boards! I love checking it on a morning when I'm having my breakfast and it's the most amazing app for gathering inspiration for anything! I have followed lots of new people on there and my username is @KellieNee97 if you want to go and see my page!

YouTuber: Gabriella Lindley
Image taken from @velvetgh0st Instagram 

I always find it difficult to pick a favourite YouTuber of the month as I always have so many! But this month I have decided to pick Gabriella Lindley as I have loved so many of her videos this month! She is really honest and lovely and really great at filming videos! I have also been loving watching her vlogs too on her second channel throughout April! Some of my favourite videos that she has uploaded this month are; 'Kourtney Kardashian: Get The Look', 'My Weight Loss Surgery' and 'Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Swatches'. If you are into YouTube and want someone new to subscribe too, then I would 100% suggest Gabriella Lindley!

Inspiration: Candice King
Images taken from @craccola Instagram

This month's inspiration was so easy for me as I have been obsessed! Candice King is someone you may recognise from The Vampire Diaries as Caroline...Since I have been watching the show so much, I have to say that she is my inspiration. I think that she is such an amazing actress and down to earth person. I think that she is so gorgeous and I love her style too. Her hair is so amazing and I am very jealous of it! Overall, I love her so much and love her character too...

So those are all of my favourites from April! I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back again next week...

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig