Ads

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Celebrity Style Icon Series: Bella Thorne

Today's post is part of the Celebrity Style Icon Series on my blog! This post is all about Bella Thorne! Bella is always someone that I have seen as a fashion icon and someone that I have always looked up to. She gives me so much inspiration, this could be fashion, makeup, hair, fitness, acting and so much more! I follow her on all of her social media so that I can keep up to date with everything, her fashion in particular! Today I am going to be showing you ten different looks of Bella Thorne's which I love...

1.
Image from Getty Images

Since this colour is one of my favourite for clothing, there's no surprise why I love this so much! It looks really flattering and most importantly, super comfy! I really lover her hair for this look too.

2.
Image from Getty Images

This look is one of the more casual looks, but sometimes they are my favourite! This simple black and white outfit is defiantly something that I would wear. I think she has an amazing figure and I love this outfit so much!

3.
Image from Getty Images

This look was from the Teen Choice Awards and its so pretty! I really love the colour and pattern on the dress and it looks perfect with her hair. I also really love the nude heels too!

4.
Image from Getty Images

This look is one that I always look back on as I love it! I really love the style of the dress and the cut out shoulders. Her hair looks really pretty and I would love to wear this look.

5.
Image from Getty Images

I love this this two piece as I think the pattern and style is gorgeous! This nude coloured outfit works really well and is something that I would choose myself! 

6.
Image from Getty Images

I think I have mentioned this look on my blog before...I am really loving white dresses at the minute and this one is gorgeous! I really love the simple style to this look and the smaller details too. 

7.
Image from Getty Images

This look had to be mentioned in this post as its perfect! I really love the colour of the dress and its paired with some gorgeous black heels too! I think this dress could be worn casual or dressed up like Bella has.

8.
Image from Getty Images

This is another casual outfit and is very similar to my style. Black, White and Grey are the colours that I wear the most and I really love this causal outfit from Bella! I think the hat looks gorgeous with her plaits and she also looks so cute with her boyfriend Greg Sulkin who I also love!

9. 
Image from Getty Images

Bella Thorne looks so stunning in this red dress! This is a colour that she wears quite often and I think its amazing. Simple dresses are usually what I prefer paired with some simple heels, so I really love this whole look!

10.
Image from Getty Images

The final look that I chose for this post is very glam and beautiful! This long dress is so pretty and has lots of amazing details! Her hair and makeup look flawless as always and I think that this look was perfect for the event. 

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I would suggest following Bella Thorne on Instagram as she is always posting pictures of her outfits! I got all of my images from Getty images as always for these posts as it's the perfect website for celeb fashion! I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig