Ads

Monday, 9 May 2016

New Product Reviews...



For today's post, I am going to be sharing with you some of my thoughts on some new products that I have recently purchased! There are 6 products that I have to talk about and they are all drugstore brands too which I know is a lot more affordable! I have really been loving trying out new brands and new products at the minute as I love watching my makeup collection grow...It's hard for me to believe that this time last year, I wasn't really that bothered about makeup and I would only wear it whenever I felt like it. But now, I wear it most days and get really excited over new and amazing products! 

1. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipstick



These two are probably my favourites out of everything that I got. They are the new lipsticks from Revlon and they are so amazing! Usually matte lipsticks can feel quite thick and dry on your lips but these ones feel really good! They are really light but give off so much colour! They last a long time too which is always helpful. I picked up the shades Seduction and Devotion. They are really pretty shades and I defiantly want to try out some of the other colours too!

2. I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Peachy Pink Kiss


This is a new blush that is very similar to the Too Faced Blushers. But, this is an amazing drugstore alternative and I think that its amazing quality. It gives your cheeks a really healthy glow and the colour is so pretty. This was £4.99 and I am really happy with the outcome. I got mine in the shade Peachy Pink Kiss and it's perfect for me! I think this is a really great product to use throughout the summer...

3. NYX Matte Bronzer


This is a product that I have been wanting for a while and I have finally got it! This is the NYX Matte Bronzer and I got mine in the shade Medium. This is a really great everyday bronzer and this colour is perfect for my skin! It's long lasting and I think that it reminds me of Benefit Hoola too. I am wanting to try so many NYX products as I have been happy with the brand so far!



4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


This is a product that I have mentioned a few times on my blog before but I have realised that I don't actually own this product in the lighter shade which is Fair 1. I decided to buy this as I know how amazing the product is and I thought that this shade would be perfect for under the eyes. I have used this quite a few times already and I am in love with this colour as it brightens up under the eyes perfectly. 

5. Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Palette



I decided to buy this paeltte as I have never really tried this brand much before and this palette was on the best seller list on the Superdrug website. I am really impressed by this product as there are so many shades that are all the kind of colours that I use. This is the Flawless Matte palette and it has some really amazing shades. I especially love the pink shades in this palette. Another thing that I love is the big mirror included which is perfect for travelling! The colour pay off isn't as great as some of my other palettes but it's still really good for everyday use. This palette was only £8 so I think its really good quality for the price!

Those are my thoughts on all the new products that I have recently picked up! I am really happy with all of them and have been using them quite a lot! I love finding amazing products from drugstore brands and I love recommending them to you guys too! I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back again soon...

Kellie xx








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig