Ads

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Going Out More Often...

Today's post is all about a brand called Eventbrite! This company is the world's largest self service ticketing platform. 'We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.' So basically, this can be from festivals to competitions to charity events, anything really! I thought that this company sounded really cool and their mission is to bring the world together through live experiences which I love! 

For the Summer, they have created a project which is all about getting rid of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and introducing GOMO (Going Out More Often). This project is all about getting people away from Netflix and getting more into the habit of making the most of their Summer. Although technology is advancing and Netflix are bringing out lots of appealing series, they can wait! Summer should be all about new experiences, meeting new people and making the most of the good weather! In today's post I am going to be sharing with you a few plans that I have this Summer and hopefully encouraging you to make some for yourself if you haven't already!



One of the most exciting plans that I have for this Summer is a road-trip to Brighton with two of my friends! This is a place that we have all wanted to visit for so so long, so we thought that we would go ahead and book it! It will be a whole new experience for us and we are all super excited! We have made loads of plans for the trip, even though its only three days, but that really doesn't matter. This plan goes from sing along in the car, eating fish and chips on the beach, visiting the pier, exploring the town, finding a cute little ice cream shop which we have heard about, taking lots of great blog pictures and the list goes on! If one of your friends can drive, or if you can book a train or something, then I would 100% recommend planning something like this! We are staying in an air bnb so its super cheap and you don't have to spend a lot while you're there as you can bring your own food and create your own entertainment. It's such a good idea for you and your friends and you can go where ever you like!

If you don't have the money or time to do a road-trip, then there are so many other things that you can do with friends or family! Be creative, use your imagination and make some amazing memories. I recently saw a video on YouTube that is so so creative and looks like one of the most amazing days! Zoe Sugg uploaded a video all about creating one of the most amazing picnics that I have ever seen! She gives you step by step guide on how to do it and gives you cheaper alternatives too which is so so handy for students like me! I am going to leave the video in this blog post so you can go over and watch it if you want to! But it's things like this that you can do in the Summer that can help you create the most amazing memories!



The final thing that I wanted to share with you was all about my blog and YouTube channel! Now I love being creative and these two platforms have allowed me to create lots of different content which I love doing! Now if you love using your imagination and being creative like me, then a small project for over the Summer could be something that you start! This doesn't have to be a blog or channel if you don't want to, this is just something that I love! It could be something small like creating a scrapbook or something bigger like organizing something to raise money for charity! And this shouldn't be something that is done inside, get outdoors and create some amazing things! Don't think that something isn't achievable, give it a go and you don't have to attempt these things on your own. Have fun with your friends and get them involved too! My best advice to give to people is that your dreams are never too big and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything! Prove them wrong this summer and get those creative minds working! You'll be amazed at what you can achieve!


There are so many other ideas that I could talk to you guys about but this is just a little something to get you all started and thinking about what you want to do this summer! Remember that it's all about Getting Out More Often and creating new experiences! Set yourself a goal this summer to do something that you have never done before and you never know, it could turn out to be one of the best days of your life! I have come to realise how important creating memories are, even if this was a planned day or a spontaneous moment! Make the most of your summer and although I love Netflix as much as the next person, it will still be there once you're done!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I have really loved telling you guys about Eventbrite. I honestly really love this project that they have created and I think it's so important! You can go and check out their page if you want any more information or just want to go and see what their website is all about. I will see you again next time!

Kellie xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this post! I'm sure you'll have such an amazing time in Brighton, but it's so true that there are so many different ways to have fun without spending any money! I absolutely love picnics but it must've been years since I last had one! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/blogposts/2016/6/12/daily-mail-body-shaming xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You really don't need money to have a good time :) It's been so long since I had a picnic too, but the video I shared made me want to do so many this summer! I'm going to have a look at your blog now, thank you for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig