Ads

Friday, 10 June 2016

Lot's of exciting things!

So today's post is another day in the life and basically just an update on everything too! There are a few exciting things that I wanted to share with you all so I thought one of these blog posts would be the perfect idea.

The sun has started to come out a lot more recently and I am really loving it! We had the first BBQ of the year last weekend and it was so so lovely. Sitting outside with the family is something that you rarely get to do and having a BBQ was the perfect idea as the weather was bliss! I have started to get a little bit of a tan which is amazing as I am off on my holiday a week today! Words can't describe how excited I am for this holiday and it's come around so so quickly! I can't wait to take lots of amazing blog photos and I will also be filming a short video for my channel too!




Speaking of my YouTube channel, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all the support! If you clicked on the video from my previous blog post, thank you so much, I'm honestly so so grateful! Everyone is being super lovely and although it's early days, I am really enjoying filming videos and editing them too!

Also...I have finally finished college! I went in this week to complete my last exam and since I'm away on results day, that was the last time there! I can't believe it has been two years already and it's over and done with! I am so happy to have finished and feel very relived but at the same time it's also quite sad and scary as I don't know what I am going to do next...

This summer, I really want to spend a lot of time creating some amazing blog posts for you guys! I have so many ideas and now I have a bit more time, hopefully I can get them done. I want to really try hard at taking better images and also get some more images of me on here too! I am slowly getting better but things like this always take time. I will also be filming new videos for my channel over the Summer as I am hoping to upload every week if I can! 


The final thing that I wanted to talk about is my trip to Brighton! Me and my two friends Nia and Alice are taking a road trip to Brighton at the beginning of August. It's a place that we have always wanted to visit so we thought, WHY NOT! It's fiannllly booked and I couldn't be happier! They are bloggers and have a channel too so we're going to capture lots of content while we're there! I am really looking forward to this little trip, although it's only for a few days. I love spending time with these girls as we all think so alike! We can feel comfortable talking about blogging things and all things YouTube which I love doing! There will 100% be a blog post and video about Brighton so look out for that in the future.

Image taken from @zoella Instagram

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I also uploaded my second video today on my channel which is a fashion and beauty haul! If you want to go and have a look then I have linked the video below. Thank you all for continuing to read my blog, I really appreciate it!

Kellie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig